Showing Collections: 7531 - 7560 of 8187
The collection contains records regarding grievance files and an action plan from the UMD Personnel Office dated between 1973 and 1982.
The collection consists of 20 photos with corresponding negatives. The pictures show bare land and small outbuildings. The land in the photos presumably represents some of the 140 acres of land donated by "public-spirited" citizens in Duluth.
The file contains a speech by University of Minnesota Regent Richard Leslie Griggs introducing U of M Profesor Morrill in 1956.
The collection contains office records from the UMD School of Social Development dated between 1971 and 1982.
The collection contains chairman's files from the UMD Social Science Building Committee dated between 1972 to 1974.
The collection contains one University of Minnesota Duluth stadium cushion, given as a welcome gift during UMD freshman orientation in 1967 or 1968.
The collection contains records from the UMD Student Association dated from 1970 to 1983.
The collection contains office records from the UMD Student Association dated between 1971 and
This collection deals with all aspects of summer session at U.M.D. during the years 1948 - 1963.
The file is the member file for the UMD Teacher Education Council from 1973 to 1976.
The collection contains materials related to the UMDEA negotiating session from 1981 to 1982.
These files contain information and correspondence regarding events which led to faculty unionization at UMD.
Collection consists of serials, newsletters, and other small publications donated by various sources; none are cataloged in the University Libraries online catalog.
Collection contains audio recordings kept by Willard Johnson, including reel-to-teel recordings (bulk) and digital audio files.
Uneasy Partners: British Dissent and the American Churches, 1783-1865. Unpublished manuscript by J.F. Maclear
Contains an unpublished manuscript by James F. Maclear. The manuscript was assembled by the donor, Neil Storch, following Maclear's death in 1999. Also included are suplemental materials gathered by Storch.
Meeting minutes of the Board of Directors of the chapter for the year 1994.
The St. Paul Chapter of Unico National collection documents the activities and concerns of the organization from the early 1940s until the early 1990s.
The collection consists of a booklet explaining how the business' air conditioning works and how it is installed and controlled.
Collected minutes, advertising cards, event tickets, correspondence, committee records, annual reports and newspaper clippings from the French Branch of the YMCA of New York City.
The collection contains minutes of stockholders' and board of directors' meetings, January 1916-May 1924.
Union Settlement was established in 1895 in the East Harlem section of New York City, between Central Park and the East River. Records contained in this collection are limited mostly to the period, 1947-1971, that William Kirk served as head resident. Included is material about social services in East Harlem, youth work, community medicine, the aging, and other projects.
Prepared by Catherine Quiggle, 1980 Revised by Karen Strauss, 1992 Revised by Karen Strauss, 1992
The collection contains a minute book, 1891-1946; news clippings; a small photograph of the First Christian Church; a building fund receipt ledger, photocopied, 1923-1941; and a record book of members, marriages and deaths, 1894-1948. Most of the records in this collection pertain to the First Christian Church.
The collection holds photograph albums, scrapbooks primarily of newspaper articles about the local association, and the newsletter "Cerebral Palsy Messenger" of the Duluth Area UCP and the renamed UCP of Northeastern Minnesota, 1972-1994.
The collection contains correspondence, publications and reports dealing with the Reserve Mining controversy, and other pollution related problems in the Western Lake Superior area, and information on the organization and achievements of United Citizens for Clean Water and Air.
The United Defense Fund records document fund-raising, administration and public relations. In particular, the records document the Campaign Department of the United Defense Fund.
Correspondence, reports, and publicity materials of the organization.
Records (1968-1976) of the United Hungarian Fund (Egyesult Magyar Alap) consist of corresondence; pamphlets; and other publicity material.
This collection consists of the administrative materials for the United Jewish Fund and Council of Saint Paul (Minn.), an organization dedicated to social service planning and administration as well as fundraising and distribution to local Jewish organizations.
The file contains materials from the UMD branch of the United Nations Association between 1980 and 1981.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1509
- University Archives 851
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 339
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 197
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 738
- Manuscripts for publication 714
- Children's stories, American 577
- University of Minnesota Duluth 465
- Photographs 434
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 358
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 266
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 167 + ∧ less
- English 5894
- English 936
- Multiple languages 919
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Czech 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 363
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 59
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less