Showing Collections: 7531 - 7560 of 7890
Contains drafts and related material for one non-fiction children's book by Walter Goodman and one non-fiction work co-authored by Goodman and his wife Elaine.
The Walter and Marion Havighurst papers contains production material related to one juvenile book written by the Havighursts.
Papers consist of correspondence, newspaper clippings, sheet music (mostly of songs sung by Valeria), radio scripts, and financial reports of the Polish War Relief Committee of Boston (ca. 1944). Also included are correspondence and photographs of Alexandra J. Jaskolski and papers of Karol Jaskolski.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of clippings, correspondence and member lists.
Collection contains personal and professional correspondence, speeches and writings, biographical information and clippings underscoring Walter Coffey’s interests in sheep breeding, agriculture, education and religion.
The collection contains five miscellaneous pieces by Walter Crane.
The collection contains a manuscript with two poems by Walter de la Mare as well as correspondence related to the purchase of the item.
The collection contains papers and production material related to the creation of children's and young adult books by author Walter Dean Myers.
Papers (1970) of Walter M. Drzewieniecki, an emeritus professor of history at SUNY-Buffalo, consist of correspondence; newspaper clippings; and programs documenting his career and Polish American activities in Buffalo.
Walter D. Edmond's papers focus on three of his works of fiction for children and young adults. The collection contains typescripts for three titles.
Collection consists of materials (correspondence, reports, articles, conference booklets, etc.) pertaining to the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America; Displaced Persons; World Congress of Free Ukrainians; Shevchenko Centennial; Ukrainians in Brazil; congressional leaders; the Ukrainian American newspaper "Ameryka" and periodical "Ukrainian Bulletin; Ukrainian Catholic Church in Philadelphia; and the publication "The Ukrainian Heritage." Included are also photographs.
The collections consists of branch-related materials such as reports, memos, studies and other material collected by Walter F. Jacoby during his tenure as Vice President for operations and programs at the YMCA of Greater New York.
Papers of Walter Gallan consist of correspondence, photographs, notes, reports, bulletins and newspaper clippings documenting Ukrainian American activities in the Philadelphia area and beyond. Walter Gallan was active in the Ukrainian Catholic Youth League, among other organizations.
The collection includes personal family papers dating from 1829 including Wheeler's father's real estate business correspondence from 1890 on. Wheeler's project file collection includes most of Wheeler's jobs from 1912 to 1968, including the Minneapolis Armory, Pioneer Hall at the U of MN, Palo Alto City Hall, Fort Snelling Chapel in St. Paul, Minnesota River Bridge in Mankato, the Sunshine Biscuit Co., among others.
Papers include correspondence, speeches, articles, photographs of early Finnish American social life in California, oral histories, newspaper clippings, an autobiography of Henry Ahlgren, and letters to editors. Included is information by or about the Cooperative Central Exchange, cooperatives, Työmies-Eteenpäin, the Workers and Farmers Cooperative Unity Alliance (Superior, Wisconsin), and other persons and organizations.
Collection contains class materials, articles, correspondence, notecards and papers of Walter Heller, Regents Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains correspondence by Walter Jacoby to Cody Moffat and Millard Collins while Jacoby was employed by the International Committee of the YMCA of the United States and Canada as staff with the YMCA in Beirut, Lebanon.
Collection contains the papers of Walter Breckenridge, ornithologist, naturalist and director of the James Ford Bell Museum at the University of Minnesota from 1946-1969.
Collection contains correspondence, typescripts and illustrations for five children's books and one magazine illustrated and/or written by Walter Wilwerding.
This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
This collection contains records from Walter L. Anderson's professional career involving Engineering Research Associates (ERA), General Kinetics Incorporated (GKI), General Accounting Office (GAO), and the Institute of Radio Engineers - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IRE-IEEE) organizations.
The collection contains 3 original illustrations on 2 sheets, for one children's book illustrated by Walter Lorraine.
Contains documents, photographs, and audiovisuals related to the American Federation of Information Processing Societies (AFIPS), its History of Computing Committee (HOCC), and work preserving the history of computing.
Materials pertaining to Golaski's inventions and activities in the field of biomedical engineering. Included are a curriculum vitae, correspondence and publications. Golaski was an industrial engineer residing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Collection contains the papers of Walter M. Lauer, professor emeritus of chemistry at the University of Minnesota.
Collection consists of autobiographical and biographical materials, correspondence, research papers and notes, conference presentations, reprints of published articles. Included are also numerous albums of photographs from the 1930's to 1990s.
Primarily photos (organized into albums) as well as drawings and books collected by Walter Teeuwissen, a YMCA secretary in Siberia. Also includes a U.S. flag, the history of which is documented in the papers. The collection also includes digital scans, that mostly duplicate the analog material.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1872
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1760
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1339
- University Archives 866
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 292
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 252
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 187
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 829
- Authors, American -- 20th century 724
- Manuscripts for publication 698
- Children's stories, American 567
- Photographs 430
- Illustrators -- United States 380
- Picture books 378
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 359
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 322
- University of Minnesota Duluth 301
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 201
- Newspaper clippings 199
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 174
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166
- Scrapbooks 163 ∧ less
- English 5598
- English 931
- Multiple languages 929
- Estonian 167
- Ukrainian 128
- Finnish 87
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 37
- German 35
- Latvian 33
- Italian 30
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 23
- Slovenian 20
- Hungarian 19
- Yiddish 19
- French 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9 ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 223
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 77
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 43
- Duluth State Teachers College 42
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 ∧ less