Showing Collections: 7531 - 7560 of 8317
Tretter Collection Administrative Records
The Tretter Collection Administrative Records collection contains organizational records on the day to day operations of the collection, Advisory Board agendas and meeting minutes, exhibit materials, planning documents for Faces of Tretter campaign and copies of the Tretter Letter.
Tretter Collection Flat Files
The Tretter Collection Flat Files comprise posters, art work (framed and foam core), promotional banners in various mediums, and textiles donated singly and in bulk by a variety of donors.
Tretter Collection Information Files
The information files contain miscellaneous documentation about people, places, events and ideas relating to local, national and international GLBT history and culture.
Tretter Collection Textiles
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
Tretter Transgender Oral History Project
Tretter Transgender Oral History Project, Phase 1 Collected Publications
The collection includes publications and periodicals donated by the Trans Oral History Project.
Charles Trezona family movies
The collection consists of one videocassette of family movies shot in Houghton, Michigan, and includes Minnesota iron range footage shot by and about the Trezona Family dating between 1925-1929, narrated by Richard J. Trezona.
Tribune Printing Company records
The collection contains six financial ledgers.
Trientja Engelbrecht Collection
One set of progressive illustration proofs for four pages of a picture book illustrated by Trientja Engelbrecht.
Trieste State Archives records
Records (1863-1922) of the Trieste State Archives consist of consular reports, correspondence, emigration statistics, statistics on return migration, shipping information, records of epidemics and diseases, and information on transportation to and conditions in countries to which Austro-Hungarians emigrated. Correspondence includes letters to officials of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and information pertaining to the Canadian-Pacific Railway and to the Hamburg American Line.
Trina Schart Hyman Collection
Trina Schart Hyman's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's and young adult books. The collection contains production material for seven titles published between 1968 and 1973. Production materials include illustrations done in a variety of media some with separations, sketches, a study, paste-ups, and some negative photographs of illustrations.
Trinity Cathedral records
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
Trinity Lodge No. 282 minstrel show recordings
The collection contains minstrel show programs for 1951, 1952, 1955 shows and five partial audio tapes of additional, undated shows.
Trinity Lutheran Church (New York Mills, Minnesota) records
The records include articles of incorporation; constitutions; registers of ministerial acts; membership rosters; parish council minutes; treasurers' reports; minutes and reports of clubs, guilds, and Sunday Schools; Sunday bulletins; and annual reports.
Trish Marx Collection
The collection contains two pieces of correspondence related to one picture book by Trish Marx.
Henry Truelsen papers
The collection contains letters to Truelsen's daughter and business letters, 1816–1932 and two scrapbooks containing news clippings covering Truelsen's term as mayor of Duluth, Minnesota, 1896–1902.
Truly Trousdale Latchaw collection
Collection contains sheet music, posters, playbills and research notes on the theatre, Mormon heritage and family history.
Truly Trousdale Latchaw KUOM interview tapes
Collection contains taped interviews conducted by Truly Latchaw.
Truman D. Goresline photographs
Photographer Truman D. Goresline took these photographs while visiting friends at Partridge Lake, now called Colby Lake that is located, in the Aurora-Hoyt Lakes, Minnesota area. The photos are from the years 1908-1919, and include scenes of lake activities and landscapes.
Truman Elwell Rickard papers
Collection contains the papers of Truman E. Rickard, alumnus of the University of Minnesota.
Truman Raymond Nodland papers
Collection contains the papers of Truman Raymond Nodland, professor in the Dept. of Agricultural Economics at the University of Minnesota.
Tubin and Pärt Association records
Correspondence, accounting documents and other business records.
Tuomi School Yearbook (Tuomi, Minnesota) collection
"Tuomi School Yearbook, Reunion Issue, 1977; Classes of 1909-1942"
George Tupper papers
The collection contains articles on the Tupper Family Association, membership cards, executive committee meeting announcements, reunion notices and business letters especially concerning the Association and the Tupper house, and Tupper’s own life history.
Tuulikki Paananen papers
Tweed Museum of Art scrapbooks
The collection contains scrapbooks from the Tweed Museum of Art at the University of Minnesota Duluth. The scrapbooks include newspaper and magazine articles, pamplets and other emphemera, and photographs.
Twelve Squares Homemakers records
The collection contains secretary’s journals.
Twentieth Century Club of Duluth records
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
Twenty-Sixth Ward and Highland Park YMCA photographs
Photographs of the building, indoor and outdoor activities and athletic events at the Highland Branch of the YMCA of Greater New York or its predecessor, the 26th Street Branch.
Twenty-Sixth Ward, Highland Park, Twelve Towns and North Brooklyn YMCA records
Collected branch histories, brochures, minutes, correspondence, reports, newspaper clippings and publications of the Twenty-Sixth Ward, Highland Park, Twelve Towns and North Brooklyn branches of the YMCA of Greater New York.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1910
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1767
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1572
- University Archives 856
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 383
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 358
- Social Welfare History Archives 298
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 201
- Performing Arts Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 892
- Authors, American -- 20th century 771
- Manuscripts for publication 755
- Children's stories, American 614
- University of Minnesota Duluth 526
- Photographs 445
- Illustrators -- United States 417
- Picture books 408
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 408
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 399
- Duluth (Minn.) 366
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 350
- Drawings (visual works) 312
- Administrative records 294
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 212
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 188
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 175 + ∧ less
- English 6019
- English 943
- Multiple languages 913
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 44
- German 40
- Russian 39
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 31
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 398
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 110
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19 + ∧ less