Showing Collections: 7561 - 7590 of 8187
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
Administrative files, club histories, and other records documenting the YMCA's involvement with the USO during and after World War II.
The records consist of materials from United South End Settlements in Boston, MA and from the individual settlement houses that made up the association: Harriet Tubman House, Lincoln House, Hale House, and South End House. The records also include papers of Robert A. Woods, long-time director of South End House, and sections of the uncompleted manuscript of "Zones of Emergence," a social survey of Boston edited by Woods and Albert J. Kennedy.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains correspondence, congressional reports and acts affecting the Duluth area, City of Duluth resolutions, project reports, bids, employee information, newspaper clippings, transcripts on harbor activities, and a scrapbook.
Reports, facsimiles of commissions and correspondence, and historical information about the United States Christian Commission, an organization founded by the YMCA to provide spiritual services to soldiers during the Civil War.
Collection includes a variety of organizational records from meeting minutes, correspondence and project materials to resource files on refugee groups world-wide.
The collection consists primarily of correspondence with the International Conference of Social Work, various U.S. Committee members, and other welfare organizations regarding committee support of ICSW and committee participation in and selection of delegates to conference.
The collection contains two U.S. flags flown over UMD in the 1950s.
The collection contains correspondence and transcripts of correspondence pertaining to land claims and disputed land claims.
The U.S. Government Computing Collection contains government publications, technical reports, descriptions and manuals of computer hardware, software, systems, installations and projects. All of the documents were produced by some agency of the government, and in most cases the documents are concerned with work performed specifically by these agencies.
Photocopied correspondence, announcements, photos, reports, and news articles pertaining to the group's military service in World War II and its later reunions. The United States Greek Operational Group was established within the Office of Strategic Services by an executive order of President Franklin. D. Roosevelt in January 1943 to operate behind enemy lines in Greece and on the Dalmatian coast of the Adriatic Sea. Greek Americans were recruited to join the 122nd Infantry Battalion.
Collection contains reports, manuals and publications from corporations, government agencies, and academic computing centers covering a broad range of computer-related topics.
The collection consists of a single volume containg a record of sailors who enlisted in Duluth, Minnesota from 1903 to 1913.
The collection contains information statements to inform consumers of policy and forms, stickers, stamps, booklets, etc. issued by the Office of Price Administration required for consumers to purchase rationed items.
The collection contains descriptions of the new American Steel and Wire Division plant; a news release, a tour folder, two booklets on the Duluth plant and a booklet on the American Steel and Wire Division describing the industry and all its plants with eight photographs. Also included are photograph albums and photographic negatives.
The amateur video consists of 10 minutes of silent black and white footage from 1972 of the plant grounds, plus five minutes of color footage from 1986.
The records reflect the efforts of the United States Veterans Administration Social Work Service to develop a program of social services in the Veterans Aministration and to assist returning veterans.
The collection consists of the records of the United States Weather Bureau, Duluth, Minnesota.
The United States Youth Council records include correspondence, publications, photographs, files on youth meetings and conferences, and files on projects and social issues campaigns.
The collection contains annual reports, news clippings, newsletters, promotional materials and working papers.
Included are records related to the overall development and operations of the United Way organization; minutes of various boards and committees; program files formed around functional activities, studies, relationships, and topical reference materials; files on member agencies, formed primarily around the budget allocation process; and scrapbooks.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
Records (1912-1935) of the Unity, Nobility and Ambition Society (Brooklyn, New York), a cultural organization founded in 1929, consist of a scrapbook of clippings, contracts, tickets, programs, essays, and issues of its publication, "Nik Naks."
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1509
- University Archives 851
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 339
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 197
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 738
- Manuscripts for publication 714
- Children's stories, American 577
- University of Minnesota Duluth 465
- Photographs 434
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 358
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 266
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 167 + ∧ less
- English 5894
- English 936
- Multiple languages 919
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Czech 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 363
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 59
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less