Showing Collections: 7561 - 7590 of 8314
Twin Cities GLBT Oral History Project Collection
The Twin Cities GLBT Oral History Project Collection contains administrative documents, audio records, notes, and transcripts of interviews with individuals from the GLBT communities in the Twin Cities and the surrounding area.
Twin Cities Goodtime Softball League Records (TCGSL)
The Twin Cities Goodtime Softball League (TCGSL) Records includes publications, communications, administrative documents, photographs, artifacts, apparel and audiovisual materials related to the organization.
Twin Cities International Program records
Collection contains the records of the Twin Cities International Program, which offered annual four-month training and exchange programs for professional youth and social workers from foreign countries.
Twin Cities Osborne Group records
Collection contains articles of Incorporation (1983), printouts from the TCOG Bulletin Board list serve discussions, and FOG correspondence and other materials.
Twin Cities (TC) Pride Records
The Twin Cities Pride Records comprise the organizations administrative records, as well as Pride event memorabilia.
Twin City Home and Community Section records
This collection contains the records of the Twin City Home and Community Section of the Minnesota Association of Family and Consumer Sciences and the Minnesota Association of Family and Consumer Sciences.
Twin City Ukrainian American Recreational Camp, Minnesota, records
Collection consists of financial and membership records, activity reports, materials pertaining to events organized by the camp, correspondence.
Twin Ports and Regional Labor History Conference proceedings
Contains three tapes of Twin Ports and Regional Labor History Conference proceedings.
Twin Ports Women's Growth Center records
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
Two Harbors Finnish Workers Association, Minnesota, records
Collection consists of five ledgers and notebooks containing handwritten finacial and membership records of the organization.
Tynne Rautio papers
Papers (1947-1970) of Tynne Rautio consist of a scrapbook of newspaper clippings documenting activities and events in the Finnish community.
Tynne Virtanen papers
Papers (1925) of Tyyne Virtanen, a student at Suomi College, consist of a notebook of poetry.
Tyomies Society (Superior, Wisconsin) records
Typewritten Manuscript of Bohannon Interviews
The collection contains typewritten manuscripts of DSTC President Eugene Bohannon's interviews.
U Card Office records
Uel Blank papers
Collection contains the papers of O. Uel Blank, professor emeritus of agricultural economics and extension specialist at the University of Minnesota.
Ukrainian Academy of Arts and Sciences in the United States records
Records (1920-1967) of the Academy include programs, flyers, and announcements of Ukrainian activities in the United States and Canada. Also included are photographs and newspaper clippings. Organizations represented include the Ukrainian Canadian Relief Fund, Women's Auxiliary; the Ukrainian Art Theatre; Ukrainian Democratic Club; and the ODWU (Ohranivizatsiia Derzhavnoho Vidrozhennia Ukrainy.
Ukrainian American Citizens Association, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Collection consists of three volumes of handwritten meeting minutes.
Ukrainian American War Veterans, Post No. 1, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania records
Constitution and by-laws, correspondence, meeting minutes, bulletins, membership and financial records.
Ukrainian Artists Association in the United States records
Records (1953-1966) of the Ukrainian Artists Association in the USA consist mainly of art exhibit programs and art catalogues. Artists represented include Roman Patchowsky; Boris Patchowsky; Kateryna Krychevsky, Serhij Lytvynenko (1899-1964), Alexis Gritchenko, Vasyl H. Krychevsky (1873-1952) and others.
Ukrainian Building and Loan Association, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania records
Correspondence, financial records, real estate and loan transactions documentation.
Ukrainian Congress Committee of America (Baltimore, Maryland) records
Records ( 1965-1966) of the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America, Baltimore, Md., Branch, consist of announcements, flyers, and miscellany pertaining to the Committee's activities in Baltimore.
Ukrainian Congress Committee of America, Minnesota Branch records
Records (ca. 1949-1986) of the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America, Minnesota Branch include correspondence, photographs, and other materials pertaining to the organization's activities. Records (1961-1964) of the Shevchenko Memorial Committee of Minnesota which was organized through the UCCA are also included.
Ukrainian Engineers’ Society of America, Minnesota branch records
Records of the Ukrainian Engineers' Society of America, Inc., Minnesota Branch consist of the organization's constitution, correspondence, minutes, financial reports, membership lists, certificates and programs of events.
Ukrainian Famine Survivors in Minnesota oral history project collection
Ukrainian Folk Ballet of the Twin Cities records
Records (1934-1953) of the Ukrainian Folk Ballet of the Twin Cities consist of three scrapbooks containing the constitution, programs, newpaper clippings, and photographs. All items from the three scrapbooks in the collection have been digitized and are available in the University of Minnesota's U Media Archive. A video featuring items from the collection is also available in U Media Archive (see "Digital materials" below.)
Ukrainian Free University (Munich, Germany) records
Collection consists of correspondence, activity reports, newspaper clippings, event announcements and invitations, conference proceedings.
Ukrainian Gold Cross in the United States records
Organizational records of local branches from Canada and the United States. Included are financial records of the Syracuse, New York, Branch No. 52.
Ukrainian Jaroslaw Society (Cleveland, Ohio) records
Records (1966- ) of the Ukrainian Jaroslaw Society consist of information pertaining to the reunion gathering of Ukrainian emigrants from the region of Jaroslaw and the borderland west of the River Sian in ukraine.
Ukrainian Knowledge Society of New York City, Inc. records
Correspondence, meeting minutes, organizational publications.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1910
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1571
- University Archives 856
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 383
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 358
- Social Welfare History Archives 298
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 200
- Performing Arts Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 892
- Authors, American -- 20th century 771
- Manuscripts for publication 755
- Children's stories, American 614
- University of Minnesota Duluth 525
- Photographs 444
- Illustrators -- United States 417
- Picture books 408
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 407
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 399
- Duluth (Minn.) 366
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 350
- Drawings (visual works) 312
- Administrative records 294
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 211
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 188
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 175 + ∧ less
- English 6016
- English 943
- Multiple languages 913
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 44
- German 40
- Russian 39
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 31
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 397
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 110
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 19 + ∧ less