Showing Collections: 7591 - 7620 of 7653
Project files, publications, and promotional materials produced by the YMCA of the USA's Marketing and Communications Department for various YMCA programs and events.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, proceedings, agendas, statements, scrapbooks, delegate lists, active members lists, promotional material, conference attendance lists, fact sheets, financial documentation, diagrams and maps of convention spaces and cities, journal and newspaper articles, bulletins, and other material from the international as well as some national conferences of the North American YMCA.
The collection consists of newsletters and periodical publications, both bound and unbound, mostly issued by the branches of the YMCA of Greater New York and its predecessor organizations. Also included are publications from the New York City association, the New York state association, and the YMCA of North America.
The collection contains administrative materials, brochures and other printed matter related to programs and events, policy and procedure manuals, general materials about branches, staff meeting agendas and minutes, materials related to programs such as camping and aquatics, printed program material for award dinners and anniversary celebrations, reports and publications. Also included are miscellaneous audio and video items, primarily publicity spots for broadcast media.
Pamphlets on a wide variety of subject matters published or collected by the YMCA.
Collection contains the papers of the YMCA at the University of Minnesota.
Reports, correspondence, audio-visual material, and other records of the National Council of YMCA's Program Services Committee and the YMCA of the USA's Program Store documenting various YMCA programs, including refugee work during the late 1940s and 1950s, and programs aimed at alleviating social problems, such as homelessness and unemployment during the Great Depression and teenage drug use later in the 1990s.
The Building and Furnishings Service department was responsible for designing and facilitating the construction of buildings and furnishings for YMCAs in the United States. Records detail the activities of the department in the postwar era and reflect how physical education and recreation has changed over time, and the YMCA's response to those changes.
YMCA-related web archives comprise the public web presences of the main YMCA entities that are in the collecting scope of the Kautz Family YMCA Archives, including the YMCA of the USA, the YMCA of the North (YMCA Twin Cities), the YMCA of Greater New York, and Y's Men Interational, as well as the Association of YMCA Professionals.
Minutes, correspondence, conference materials, reports, pamphlets, and other printed materials documenting the YMCA's religious work.
Records of the various YMCA retiree organizations.
Correspondence, memoranda, reports, conference materials, newsletters, and other records of the Committee on Extension, the Town, Country, and Extension Committee and its predecessor bodies, including the County Work Department; the Town and County Department; and the Town, County, and Community Committee; among other slight variations over the years. The collection also includes a large number of pamphlets, booklets, and similar publications on various aspects of this work.
Minutes and reports from Area Council meetings, Area Executive Committee reports, staff meeting reports, program reports and other records of YMCA’s regional supervisory agencies, organized by eighteen different geographic regions, which overlap in coverage and were active during periods of time.
Material documenting the committees which coordinated YMCA work at the state level, consisting primarily of state convention proceedings, reports, minutes, and publications, as well as records of programs such as boys work, camping, and physical education. For some states, the collection includes records of county work, as well as material from local associations.
Stereographs depicting a YMCA group hiking on Mt. Rainier in Washington, YMCA activities in France during World War I, and various YMCA buildings.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, instructional exercise charts, program manuals, timelines, journal and newspaper articles, and other records from the YMCA's Office of Special Populations and predecessor programs, which served people with disabilities, in large part from the files of Grace Demmery Reynolds.
Program and proceedings, attendance roster, photos, and video recording of two talks from a 2014 conference at Estes Park, Colorado, focusing on the theme of Christian emphasis in the YMCA movement.
Films produced by the YMCA's World Service program documenting its work in developing countries around the world, including the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Annual publications of the body that coordinated or oversaw YMCA work for North American, and later the United States, including proceedings of annual conventions, yearbooks, directories, and statistical summaries.
This collection consists of original art drawings and periodicals featuring original art by Yoko Mitsuhashi.
Italian American publications, including directories of Italian health care providers, and a catalague of an Italian bookstore in New York City.
Three letters exchanged between Luigi Cellini of Buffalo, New York, and Lorenzo Notriani of Chemung, New York in 1920.
Includes minutes, brochures, annual reports and publications from the Yorkville Branch of the YMCA of the City of New York.
Collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books.
The Young Adult Centers, Inc. records contain organizational materials, minutes, correspondence and financial reports for Coffeehouse Extempore, which was run by Young Adult Centers, Inc.
Contains photograph albums from The Young Old Timers of the West End.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1868
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1759
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1132
- University Archives 865
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 289
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 241
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 178
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 38
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 825
- Authors, American -- 20th century 721
- Manuscripts for publication 695
- Children's stories, American 564
- Photographs 425
- Illustrators -- United States 380
- Picture books 376
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 357
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- Newspaper clippings 198
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 173
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166
- Scrapbooks 162
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 157
- Authors, American -- 21st century 154 ∧ less
- English 5353
- Multiple languages 936
- English 929
- Estonian 162
- Ukrainian 128
- Finnish 85
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 36
- German 33
- Latvian 33
- Italian 29
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 21
- Hungarian 19
- Slovenian 19
- Yiddish 17
- French 11
- Hebrew 11
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 76
- University of Minnesota Duluth 69
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- Duluth State Teachers College 27
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 22 ∧ less