Showing Collections: 7591 - 7620 of 8018
La Capria's papers (1952-1971) contain correspondence; newspaper clippings; photographs; and speeches.
The collection contains the papers of Vincent Starrett. The papers consist of manuscript materials, including typescripts, illustrations and jacket covers, newspaper clippings, correspondence, "Books Alive" materials, and plays.
Collection contains production material for children's books created by Vincent Torre.
Papers (1927-1964) of Vincenzo de Lalla (b.1883) consist of correspondence with the Italian American poets and authors Arturo Giovannitti; Nino Caradonna; Cesare Crespi; Onorio Ruotola; and others. Many of the letters contain comments on literary works and discussions of political events. In the Ruotolo and Crespi folders, requests for financial support from de Lalla and expressions of gratitude for his support are important themes. Also included are six poems by de Lalla.
Photocopies of biographical information, newspaper clippings, correspondence, legal documents and excerpts of Sica;s writings; also some posthumous obituraries and retrospectives.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to one novel by Viola Canales.
Contains 1 colored illustration
The collection contains Violet Sieder's speeches and articles, as well as her reference files. The papers reflect her interests in community organization and planning, volunteers in community and social services, and her academic career.
Virginia Allen Jensen's papers focus on her work both as author and translator of children's books.
Collection consists of a volume entitled "El Paso - West Texas Outpost of Polish Heritage. A report on the successful effort by Colonel and Mrs. Francis C. Kajencki in organizing the General Casimir Pulaski Society of the Polish National Allliance of North America, in El Paso, Texas (1959-1960)." Lodge No. 3155 - El Paso of the PNA. Included are also newspaper clippings regarding charitable work of Virginia Kajencki.
Includes proofs and tempera illustrations for the children's book, New Feathers for the Old Goose by John Leonard Becker.
Virginia Eggertsen Sorensen's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of five of her books for children and adults.
The Virginia Euwer Wolff papers includes correspondence, edited typescripts, gallery proofs, and page proofs from five of her young adult novels and the idea pitch from an unpublished title.
This collection contains 5 pieces of artwork from two different works illustrated by Virginia Kahl.
The Virginia Lee Burton Collection contains the original watercolor illustrations for The Little House, as well as some additional items of art and one printed textile.
The collection consists of material for one children's poetry anthologyHere I Am!, edited by Virginia Baron in 1969.
The collection comprises a corrected typewritten manuscript, which became the first part of the novel published as Many Heavens.
Records (1963-1972) of Visti (The Herald) consist of correspondence, minutes, financial records, subscriptions, articles, and other records. Major correspondents and contributors include Myroslav Antonovych, Vasyl Yemets, Jacques Hnizdovsky, Vasyl Vytvyts'kyi, Tetiana O. Koshets', Pavlo Matsenko, Roman Prydatkevych, Leonyd Poltava, and others.
Papers (1949-1969) of Vitalis Zukauskas, a Lithuanian American dramatist and author of the History of Lithuanian Theater from 1574 to 1864 include programs; announcements; bulletins; and miscellany on Lithuan American cultural activities.
Copies of newspaper articles written by Vittorio Re on subjects related to Italian and Italian American history and culture.
Collection contains the papers of Vivian Hewer, professor of psychology and faculty member of the Student Counseling Bureau at the University of Minnesota.
Papers (1954-1966) of Vladimir Shyprykevich (1907- ) consist of art catalogues and programs on art exhibits, a dedication booklet, and newspaper articles pertaining to the Taras Shevchenko Statue in Washington, D. C.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1887
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1433
- University Archives 866
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 292
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 264
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 833
- Authors, American -- 20th century 729
- Manuscripts for publication 704
- Children's stories, American 572
- Photographs 430
- University of Minnesota Duluth 390
- Illustrators -- United States 382
- Picture books 380
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- Drawings (visual works) 291
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 288
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- Administrative records 203
- Newspaper clippings 199
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 174
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166 + ∧ less
- English 5733
- English 934
- Multiple languages 920
- Estonian 168
- Ukrainian 132
- Finnish 91
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 39
- Italian 37
- German 36
- Latvian 34
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 23
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11
- Czech 9 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 302
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 77
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 50
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- Duluth State Teachers College 43
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less