Showing Collections: 7621 - 7650 of 8522
Collection contains the records of Thomas A. Rose, artist, and Professor Emeritus of the Department of Art, University of Minnesota. Materials include sketches, blueprints and planning for various art projects as well as articles, books and other publications related to gallery exhibitions and projects.
This collection contains the papers of Thomas A. Teeter, who was in charge of the mathematics and engineering courses of the General Extension Division of the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains one colored woodblock print by Thomas and Francisca Greenley.
Contains drafts and material related to the publication of the English translation of one title by Thomas and Wanda Zacharias.
This collection consists of production materials for books written by Thomas Dygard.
Collection consists of the papers of Thomas Ellerbe, architect in St. Paul, Minnesota and the director of Ellerbe Architects.
Collection contains the papers of Thomas Frederick Barnhart, professor of journalism at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains job files, plans, photographs and specifications.
The Thomas Handforth collection contains three etching prints.
Collection contains plans and renderings for residences designed by Thomas Holyoke and the firm of Holyoke, Jemne & Davis.
This collection contain a manuscript The development of thoracic surgery, x-ray, endoscopy and related specialties in Minnesota and Dakotasand biographical information on Thomas Kinsella, clinical professor of surgery at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
Thomas Licari's family originally came from Montelebre, Sicily, and settled in New York City and then, in 1902, in Biwabik, Minnesota. Licari's papers (1980) consist of photographs and a magazine article on the Licari family reunion, as well as background information on family members.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
This collection contains the architectural drawings and related material of Maher & Associates Architects, which includes over 18,000 drawings.
Collection contains the papers of Thomas Morley, professor emeritus of botany at the University of Minnesota, and expert on Minnesota flora. These papers include class materials, correspondence, newspaper and reprint articles, and research data about various plant species.
The collection contains the Papers of Thomas Orlo Heggen, a graduate of the University of Minnesota and writer of the novel Mr. Roberts, later produced as a Broadway play in 1949 and made into a film in 1955.
Collection contains typescripts for two children's books translated by Thomas P. Whitney.
The Thomas Pendleton Robinson Collection contains a draft for one children's book published in 1941.
Collection contains programs and clippings.
Collection contains photographs from meetings of the Cooperating Users of Burroughs Equipment (CUBE).
The collection contains 2 folders of news clippings regarding his work and personal life, 1918-1962; a booklet on the forest fires of 1918; correspondence, 1923–1962; one report entitled “A Grazing Adventure in Northern Minnesota”; one photograph of Thompson; and 8 scrapbooks.
The file contains tenure hearing papers for Dr. Stanley J. Thompson between 1971 and 1976.
The papers include photographs (1908-1994), an undated wedding portrait, account books (about 1900), hunting and fishing licenses (1960-1988), high school diplomas (1930, 1945), letters, military service papers (1932), greeting cards (1954-1963), and service station papers (1941-1992). The largest part of the collection is fishing and hunting photographs.
The collection holds materials related to children's plays created by Norwegian playwright Thorbjorn Egner.
Consists of one reel of microfilm containing images of two volumes of scrapbooks compiled by Agnes Lind Thorngren. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings relating to the fishing communities along the North Shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota.
Collection contains poetry broadsides.
The photographs of this collection were apparently the property of Mr. C. M. Thurston. Subjects shown in the snapshots are: family life, home interiors, Christmas with children, Lincoln Park, buildings – mostly family dwellings, children with pets, mothers and children on the porch, Seattle, Washington, boats in water, C.A. Nichols, Jr. , Adams School, Oneota Cemetery, 21st Ave. W., Oreck’s Wholesale.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1917
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1582
- University Archives 858
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 385
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 335
- Social Welfare History Archives 299
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 275
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 206
- Performing Arts Archives 188
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- UMN Morris West Central Minnesota Historical Research Center 103
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 91
- Special Collections and Rare Books 46
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 23
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 3 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 901
- Authors, American -- 20th century 773
- Manuscripts for publication 759
- Children's stories, American 620
- University of Minnesota Duluth 533
- Photographs 448
- Illustrators -- United States 436
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 422
- Picture books 415
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 408
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 368
- Drawings (visual works) 327
- Administrative records 296
- Correspondence 225
- Estonian 214
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 196
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178 + ∧ less
- English 6220
- English 950
- Multiple languages 913
- Estonian 173
- Ukrainian 139
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 45
- German 42
- Russian 40
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 20
- French 15
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Hebrew 13
- Czech 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 405
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 137
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 19 + ∧ less