Showing Collections: 7621 - 7650 of 8187
The collection contains enrollment reports for UMD between 1956 and 1970.
The collection contains miscellaneous UMD campus photographs, including photographs of buildings, faculty and staff, university leadership, and other topics. Small donations of miscellaneous campus photographs will be added to this collection.
The University of Minnesota, Duluth, GLBT Services records includes administrative records, promotional materials, publications and resource documents used by GLBT Services, faculty and students.
Files contain mostly newspaper clippings, and may contain other materials.
The collection contains directories, yearbooks, newsletters, administrative documents, membership lists, photographs, and other records.
Collection contains the papers of the University of Minnesota Education Association, a faculty group at the University of Minnesota.
University of Minnesota Extension collection documents the administrative history, services, and programs of the division charged with delivering continuing education, training, and consultation in all aspects of agriculture, including food and nutrition.
Collection contains records of the activities of the University of Minnesota Faculty Association, a faculty lobbying group.
Collection contains the papers of the University of Minnesota Foundation, which is responsible for fundraising for the University.
82 volumes of the Gopher yearbook, published primarily between 1888-1967.
This collection contains materials gathered and created by the University of Minnesota Libraries staff relating to poet, translator, and activist Robert Bly.
Collection contains the administrative records of the Twin Cities campus Libraries of the University of Minnesota.
Print photographs, negatives, photo contact sheets, CDs, and other media produced by the University Photographer, University Relations.
Collection contains the papers of the program for University of Minnesota Quality.
The collection contains the administrative and programmatic records of radio station WLB/KUOM (today known as Radio K), the 10th oldest continuously operating non-commercial radio station in the United States, along with materials created by affiliated persons and organizations.
Collection consists of meeting notes, publications, and photographs of various student groups at the University of Minnesota.
The University of Minnesota web archives contains captured websites that hightlight various academic, administrative, organizational and historical programs and events on campus, dating back to 1996.
The collection consists of the Papers of the University of Minnesota Women's Club, formerly the Faculty Women's Club. The activities of the club are reflected in meeting minutes, scrapbooks, and treasurer's reports, correspondence, newsletters and alphabetical files.
The collection consists of the Papers of the St. Paul Section of the University of Minnesota Women's Club. The club had various names throughout its history and was also called the Get Together Club, the Agricultural Faculty Women's Club and the St. Paul Campus Faculty Women's Club.
Collection contains correspondence and administrative papers of the University of Minnesota Press.
Collection contains the records of University Relations at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains files related to faculty tenure from the UMD University Senate dated between 1981 and 1983.
The collection contains records from the University Senate Committee on Business and Rules from 1971 through 1974.
The collection contains member files from the UMD Senate Committee on Faculty Affairs dated between 1982 and 1985.
The collection contains office files from the University Senate Committee on Faculty Affairs dated between 1981 and 1984.
Records from the University Settlement Society in New York, NY. The small set of files on University Settlement were collected as a resource to write an anniversary book and are not a comprehensive record of the settlement.
Collection contains the records of University Without Walls at the University of Minnesota.
Papers of Uno Plank, Lutheran pastor of the St. Markus congregation in Baltimore, Maryland, include a ledger containing baptism, confirmation, marriage and death records for Estonians in exile; church bulletins; and sermons.
Some personal documents, correspondence, speeches and articles written by Uno Teemant and documents concerning his participation in Estonian orgtanizations. Collection consists mostly of copies of articles and books on Estonian and Russian history, literature, and other topics.
Collections consists of the organization's meeting minutes, correspondence, anniversary event programmes and photographic documentation, copies of branch and member award certificates. Included are also financial records (accounting, reports, fundraising activities) and annual reports.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1509
- University Archives 851
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 339
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 197
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 738
- Manuscripts for publication 714
- Children's stories, American 577
- University of Minnesota Duluth 465
- Photographs 434
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 358
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 266
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 167 + ∧ less
- English 5894
- English 936
- Multiple languages 919
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Czech 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 363
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 59
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less