Showing Collections: 7711 - 7740 of 8191
The collections consists of two stock certificates for one share each at $50 per share. The certificates were issued by the Vermilion Falls Gold Mining Company of St. Paul, Minnesota, to Willam P. Farrell on Feburary 9, 1867.
Records (1937-1954) of the Vermillion Range Cooperative Park Association (Ely, Minn.) consist of correspondence; financial records; and minutes of the society. The Association was incorporated in 1932 for the purpose of providing a park with buildings and picnic facilities for the recreational use of its members. The Association was disbanded in 1955 and the park parceled up and sold.
The collection contains typescripts, proofs, notes and clippings for children's books written by Verna Aardema.
The collection consists of correspondence with booking agents and publicity material regarding artists engaged by Scott to perform at the University of Minnesota and other venues.
Collection contains the professional papers of Vernon W. Ruttan, Regents' Professor Emeritus of Agricultural and Applied Economics at the University of Minnesota. Included are correspondence, research project materials, information relating to conferences and meetings, notebooks, and materials relating to his publications.
Contains unmarked typescript for Chimney Corner Fairy Tales.
Priit Vesilind - Journalist, editor at National Geographic Magazine (copies of N.G. where 8 major articles by Vesilind appear) Concert and theater programs, copies of photos from 1930's, correspondence from 1913 on, cards, postcards of Estonia, documents of Paul and Aino Vesilind
Collection contains the plot plan for the Veterans' Administration Hospital.
The collection consists of one document, the Charter, of the Duluth Barracks No. 2788, signed by National Headquarter's National Commander and National Adjutant on recommendation of the National Board of Administration February 5, 1962. The Charter contains a typed list of 59 members' names and two additional names added by hand.
Collection contains two items related to a children's book written and illustrated by Vi Cowell.
Collection consists of correspondence, event program brochures and flyers, newspaper clippings regarding St. Paul and Vic Tedesco, also Italian American activities, photographs, magazines and newsletters.
Records in this collection document the administrative role and activities of the Vice President for Health Sciences and the Academic Health Center at the University of Minnesota. Materials include correspondence, memos, reports, awards, meeting minutes and background materials, budgets and legislative requests, and publications.
The collection contains office records from the UMD Vice Provost for Business Affairs dated between 1940 and 1967.
These records were collected and filed by Mr. Robert W. Bridges during his tenure as Vice Provost for Business Affairs.
This Collection consists of files complied and maintained by Robert W. Bridges during his tenure as Vice Provost for Student Affairs.
The collection contains the Dawn Wilson files dated between 1932 and 1967 from the Vice Provost for Business Affairs office records.
The collection contains office files from the Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Administrative Services dated between 1930 and 1983.
The collection contains on-campus committee records from the office of Robert W. Bridges, former UMD Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Administrative
The collection contains records from the UMD Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Administrative Services dated between 1971 and 1984.
The collection contains reorganization files for the UMD Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Administrative Services dated between 1981 and 1983.
The file contains the resignation letter of UMD Vice Provost Paul E. Junk from June 13, 1983.
The collection contains six bound volumes of manuscript materials from eighteenth and early nineteenth century Peru. The folios pertain to the administration of the Viceroyalty of Peru between 1734 and 1812. Records of royal taxation, the royal tobacco monopoly, and royal oversight of imports and exports are included in the collection.
Collection contains production material for one children's book by Vicki Winslow.
The Victor Ambrus Collection contains illustrative production material from one title published in 1969, including a pencil illustrator's dummy with text proof paste-up and a proof paste-up dummy.
The collection contains typescripts for a children's book written by Victor Barnouw.
The Victor Barocas collection contains photocopies of illustrations and a floppy disk related to one title.
The collection contains corrected typescripts and proofs for two books by Seroff.
Correspondence, research notes and papers, copies of published articles on subjects in the history of the Estonian language and literature, included are also materials pertaining to the Estonian Learned Society and the Estonian Cultural Association. P.E.N. klub, concert, exhibit programs, lecture notes, reviews, correspondence, invitations, By-laws (Estonian academic society), monetary receipts EU in USA 1954-55, monographs, originals for piano compositions contest; memorials
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1512
- University Archives 849
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 340
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 198
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 2
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 738
- Manuscripts for publication 714
- Children's stories, American 577
- University of Minnesota Duluth 468
- Photographs 436
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 360
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 268
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 167 + ∧ less
- English 5898
- English 936
- Multiple languages 919
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Czech 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 364
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 60
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less