Showing Collections: 7711 - 7740 of 7919
The collection documents William Norris' professional activities and interests, primarily in the years after his tenure as president of the Control Data Corporation (1986-1995). Materials consist of articles about and interviews with Norris, correspondence, Norris' talks and writings, and subject files.
Collection contains papers relating to the Winter City, collected by William C. Rogers, director of the World Affairs Center at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains renderings and elevations for residences and buildings designed by architect William Channing Whitney.
The collection consists of correspondence and short stories by William Conterio.
The collection includes correspondence, calculations, clippings, notes, photographic slides, photographs, photostats, and articles and essays.
Correspondence, souvenir programs, photographs, newspaper clippings, anniversary and dedication brochures pertaining to Italian American events and activities in St. Paul and Minneapolis. Davini served as Assistant Superintendent of St. Paul Public Schools and was involved in local Italian American organizations such the Italian American Civic League, UNICO National and others. Included are award certificates and diplomas (in oversize boxes).
This collection contains production materials related to children's and young adult books written by William Durbin.
Collection contains correspondence, royalty statements, biographical sketches, clippings, photographs, scripts and published plays written by William Davidson.
Memoir of William Form and his family.
This collection contains the papers of William Fuller Brown, physicist and professor of electrical engineering at the University of Minnesota from 1957-1973.
Collection contains the papers of William G. Kubicek, professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains photocopies of plan sets for six Twin Cities area residences, designed by William Gray Dorr.
Collection contains drawings, including plans, elevations and sections for much of the firm's work, together with renderings, sketches, photographs and correspondence. Letters, photographs and books from Purcell's maternal grandfather (William Cunningham Gray, 1830-1901) form part of the collection. Also present in the papers are manuscripts, typescripts, and clippings.
The collection contains illustrative material by William Gropper.
This collection contains the papers of William H. Marshall, professor of ecology and wildlife management at the University of Minnesota.
Papers (1954-1957) of William H. Shehadi contain correspondence; newspaper clippings; and photographs related to activities in honor of Philip K. Hitti and in particular to the banquet given by the Alumni Association of the American University of Beirut (Lebanon) to mark Hitti's retirement in 1954.
Papers (1947-1962) of William Heikkila (1906-1960) consist of legal files relating to his deportation case, and newspaper clippings about the case.
This collection contains the papers of William Henry Eustis, philanthropist and former mayor of Minneapolis.
Collection includes illustrative materials for one children's book illustrated by William Heyer.
This collection consists of the writings of William Hoffman which include manuscripts, speeches, and correspondence, as well as materials from organizations he belonged to, including the Central Community House and Neighborhood House.
William Howard Armstrong's papers include manuscripts, galleys, and proofs for a number of books published in the 1950s through the 1970s, as well as correspondence, speeches, royalty statements, and personal material.
Collection contains preliminary and working drawings for approximately 230 structures designed by architect William Ingemann, in addition to business records, personal correspondence, photographs and a scrapbook, Ingemann’s published articles and a copy of his book, Minor Architecture of Worcestershire.
Papers (1960-1973) of William (or Wasyl) J. Perepeluk (1900- ) consist of programs, announcement, a film handbook, and other materials pertaining to Ukrainian community activities in Dauphin, Manitoba. Included are materials pertaining to St. Vladimir Ukrainian Institute, Ukrainian Canadian Veteran's Association, Ukrainian Women's Association of Canada, programs of the Ukrainian Festival (Dauphin, Manitoba), and miscellany.
The collection contains illustrative and written material for one children's book written by William Jay Smith.
Collection contains one watercolor rendering of Asbury Methodist Episcopal Church of St. Paul and plans for one residence in St. Paul (1915).
Papers (1954-1967) of William Lahtinen, a political activist, consist of testimony and transcripts from his deportation trial.
William Lipkind's papers focus on the writing and publication of sixteen of his books for children published between 1950 and 1964.
The collection contains the papers of William M. Bart, professor of psychology at the University of Minnesota.
Photograph albums documenting William M. Forbes's work in Europe as a YMCA physical director from 1919 to 1922 and some miscellaneous photographs, newspaper clippings, and other material related to Forbes's later work with Army and Navy YMCAs in the United States between 1923 and 1949.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1875
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1760
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1366
- University Archives 865
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 292
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 252
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 187
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 829
- Authors, American -- 20th century 724
- Manuscripts for publication 698
- Children's stories, American 567
- Photographs 430
- Illustrators -- United States 380
- Picture books 378
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 359
- University of Minnesota Duluth 327
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 322
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 227
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- Newspaper clippings 199
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 174
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166
- Scrapbooks 163 ∧ less
- English 5625
- Multiple languages 932
- English 931
- Estonian 167
- Ukrainian 128
- Finnish 87
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 37
- German 35
- Latvian 33
- Italian 30
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 23
- Slovenian 20
- Hungarian 19
- Yiddish 19
- French 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9 ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 247
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 77
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 48
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- Duluth State Teachers College 43
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 ∧ less