Showing Collections: 7801 - 7830 of 8199
This collection represents the history of VocalEssence through music commissioning documentation, Board of Director minutes and records, financial files, legal documents, fundraising records, education program resources, performance programs, and press materials.
Collection contains an oral history project entitled "Voices of American Homemakers," conducted by the National Extension Homemakers Council.
Papers (1960-1968) of Vojtech E. Andic consist of articles, speeches, and souvenir programs.
Collection consists of biographical materials, personal correspondence, curriculum vitae, certificates, passports.
Diplomas, certificates, obituary, honorary addresses, Dallas Texas Estonian Society bulletins, event programs, articles, biographical data, congratulatory citations.
Leather work patterns.
Scientist for Roche Research Center, Hoffman La roche Inc., involved in the study of peptides amino acids. Collection consists of his research papers and articles.
Estonian community in the USA very active leader, member and contributor of his expertise and resources Estonian American National Council papers (reports, minutes, financial documents, circulars, appeals, speeches, letters) Estonian Educational Society papers (reports, minutes, financial documents, instructions, correspondence) Personal correspondence, phtotocopies, booklets, brochures, newsletters
Personal papers; manuscripts of memoiristic books an plays; notes about Estonian refugee ships in 1940´s; notebooks; correspondence; newspaper clippings and photocopies of articles; 9 audio tapes of interviews with Estonians who sailed to USA on refugee ships in 1940´s [?]; prinet matter, incl. "Erma mersõit"="The Cuise of the Erma" by V. Veedam (Augsburg-Haochfeld 1947) The collection was arranged in 1997 by Mercia Braun-David
Collection consists of personal documents, correspondence, newspaper clippings and photographs.
Correspondence, newsletters and bulletins pertaining to the Shevchenko Scientific Society and the Ukrainian Free University.
Papers (1914-1965) of Volodymyr Romanovs'kyi, who was active in the Twin Cities, Minn., Ukrainian community, consist of appeals of the Committee for Erection of All-Ukrainian Church Monument in Paris, France; a mimeographed copy of Chomumypovynni holosuvaty zademokrative (Why We Should Vote for Democrats), Minneapolis, Minn. and financial reports of the Ukrainian Orthodox Parish of St. Michael's Church (Minneapolis, Minn., 1960, 1965).
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, reports, scrapbooks and a film.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
Included in the collection are minutes, correspondence, membership records and newsletters.
This collection consists entirely of news clippings compiled by the staff of Voyageurs National Park.
Event programs; brochures containing sheet music (folk songs) and descriptions of dances; a copy of an article by Constance Fisher about the "Institute on Judaism" which took place in Mount Zion Temple in St. Paul, Minnesota on November 17, 1947; three circular letters written by Vytautas Finadar Zereni-Beliajus in Fairhope, Alabama in 1943-1944.. Also included are photographs of Vytautas Finadar Beliajus.
Collection contains the papers of W. Andrew Collins, professor in the Institute of Child Development at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of W. Donald Beatty, professor of history at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of IBM punch cards, 1 speech and 1 lecture.
The collection contains correspondence, contracts, land deeds and abstracts, legal and financial records, income and property tax records, and financial ledgers.
Collection consists of papers regarding the fictional character Aunt Clara.
Records (1917-1934) of the Waasa Threshing and Milling Company, Waasa Township, Minn., consist of minutes.
The Wade Ray Collection contains a publisher's dummy for one children's book by Wade Ray.
The collection contains four photograph albums; a "yearbook" from B Troop, 1st Squadron, 9th Cavalry of the United States Army; a diary with detailed entries for a few weeks followed by dates noting leaves and returns; and copies of military citations. The materials represent Wagner's service during the Vietnam war.
The collection contains one watercolor by Waldo Peirce.
Papers (1952-1964), of Walfrid J. Jokinen (1915-1970) consist of biographical material; correspondence, mainly regarding Jokinen's translation of Hans R. Wasastjerna's Minnesotan Suomalisten Historia and resulting disputes; a manuscript, "The Finns in Minnesota: A Social History"; and research reports and miscellany.
Collection contains the papers of Dr. Wallace D. Armstrong, regents' professor emeritus of biochemistry at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains correspondence, astronomy lecture notes, drafts of publications, research notes, and miscellaneous materials relating to Wallace Eckert's work in astronomy, celestial mechanics, and punched card systems.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1518
- University Archives 850
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 340
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 198
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 3
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 845
- Authors, American -- 20th century 739
- Manuscripts for publication 715
- Children's stories, American 578
- University of Minnesota Duluth 474
- Photographs 436
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 365
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 272
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 168 + ∧ less
- English 5906
- English 936
- Multiple languages 920
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 367
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 60
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less