Showing Collections: 7831 - 7860 of 8256
Vincenzo De Lalla papers
Papers (1927-1964) of Vincenzo de Lalla (b.1883) consist of correspondence with the Italian American poets and authors Arturo Giovannitti; Nino Caradonna; Cesare Crespi; Onorio Ruotola; and others. Many of the letters contain comments on literary works and discussions of political events. In the Ruotolo and Crespi folders, requests for financial support from de Lalla and expressions of gratitude for his support are important themes. Also included are six poems by de Lalla.
Vincenzo Procopio papers
Vincenzo Sica papers
Photocopies of biographical information, newspaper clippings, correspondence, legal documents and excerpts of Sica;s writings; also some posthumous obituraries and retrospectives.
Viola Canales Papers
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to one novel by Viola Canales.
Violet H. Drummond Papers
Contains 1 colored illustration
Violet M. Sieder papers
The collection contains Violet Sieder's speeches and articles, as well as her reference files. The papers reflect her interests in community organization and planning, volunteers in community and social services, and her academic career.
Virginia Allen Jensen Papers
Virginia Allen Jensen's papers focus on her work both as author and translator of children's books.
Virginia and Francis Kajencki papers
Collection consists of a volume entitled "El Paso - West Texas Outpost of Polish Heritage. A report on the successful effort by Colonel and Mrs. Francis C. Kajencki in organizing the General Casimir Pulaski Society of the Polish National Allliance of North America, in El Paso, Texas (1959-1960)." Lodge No. 3155 - El Paso of the PNA. Included are also newspaper clippings regarding charitable work of Virginia Kajencki.
Virginia Campbell Papers
Includes proofs and tempera illustrations for the children's book, New Feathers for the Old Goose by John Leonard Becker.
Virginia Co-operative Society (Virginia, Minnesota) records
Virginia E. Sorensen Papers
Virginia Eggertsen Sorensen's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of five of her books for children and adults.
Virginia Euwer Wolff Papers
The Virginia Euwer Wolff papers includes correspondence, edited typescripts, gallery proofs, and page proofs from five of her young adult novels and the idea pitch from an unpublished title.
Virginia Kahl Papers
This collection contains 5 pieces of artwork from two different works illustrated by Virginia Kahl.
Virginia Lee Burton Collection
The Virginia Lee Burton Collection contains the original watercolor illustrations for The Little House, as well as some additional items of art and one printed textile.
Virginia Olsen Baron papers
The collection consists of material for one children's poetry anthologyHere I Am!, edited by Virginia Baron in 1969.
Virginia Sorensen - I Knew a Woman manuscript
The collection comprises a corrected typewritten manuscript, which became the first part of the novel published as Many Heavens.
Visti (The Herald) records
Records (1963-1972) of Visti (The Herald) consist of correspondence, minutes, financial records, subscriptions, articles, and other records. Major correspondents and contributors include Myroslav Antonovych, Vasyl Yemets, Jacques Hnizdovsky, Vasyl Vytvyts'kyi, Tetiana O. Koshets', Pavlo Matsenko, Roman Prydatkevych, Leonyd Poltava, and others.
Vitalis Zukauskas papers
Papers (1949-1969) of Vitalis Zukauskas, a Lithuanian American dramatist and author of the History of Lithuanian Theater from 1574 to 1864 include programs; announcements; bulletins; and miscellany on Lithuan American cultural activities.
Vitaut Kipel papers
Vito Pittaro papers
Vittorio Re papers
Copies of newspaper articles written by Vittorio Re on subjects related to Italian and Italian American history and culture.
Vivian H. Hewer papers
Collection contains the papers of Vivian Hewer, professor of psychology and faculty member of the Student Counseling Bureau at the University of Minnesota.
Vladimir Shyprykevich papers
Papers (1954-1966) of Vladimir Shyprykevich (1907- ) consist of art catalogues and programs on art exhibits, a dedication booklet, and newspaper articles pertaining to the Taras Shevchenko Statue in Washington, D. C.
Vladimir Vagin Papers
Collection contains watercolor, ink and pencil illustrations and paste-up dummies for three children's books illustrated by Vagin.
Väliseesti Muinsuskaitse Selts (Estonian Heritage Protection Society Abroad) records
Collection consists of newsletters (1988-1989) and brochures by the Estonian Heritage Protection Society (Estonian Society for Protection of Antiquities) abroad (2 pcs) (1989).
This collection represents the history of VocalEssence through music commissioning documentation, Board of Director minutes and records, financial files, legal documents, fundraising records, education program resources, performance programs, and press materials.
Voices of American Homemakers collection
Collection contains an oral history project entitled "Voices of American Homemakers," conducted by the National Extension Homemakers Council.
Vojtech E. Andic papers
Papers (1960-1968) of Vojtech E. Andic consist of articles, speeches, and souvenir programs.
Voldemar Arge papers
Collection consists of biographical materials, personal correspondence, curriculum vitae, certificates, passports.
Voldemar Ploom papers
Diplomas, certificates, obituary, honorary addresses, Dallas Texas Estonian Society bulletins, event programs, articles, biographical data, congratulatory citations.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1550
- University Archives 853
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 341
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 870
- Authors, American -- 20th century 761
- Manuscripts for publication 744
- Children's stories, American 601
- University of Minnesota Duluth 505
- Photographs 438
- Illustrators -- United States 394
- Picture books 394
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 391
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 384
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 335
- Drawings (visual works) 303
- Administrative records 287
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 210
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 179
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5967
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 83
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 30
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less