Showing Collections: 7861 - 7890 of 8256
Voldemar Reiman papers
Leather work patterns.
Voldemar Toome papers
Scientist for Roche Research Center, Hoffman La roche Inc., involved in the study of peptides amino acids. Collection consists of his research papers and articles.
Voldemar Vaher papers
Estonian community in the USA very active leader, member and contributor of his expertise and resources Estonian American National Council papers (reports, minutes, financial documents, circulars, appeals, speeches, letters) Estonian Educational Society papers (reports, minutes, financial documents, instructions, correspondence) Personal correspondence, phtotocopies, booklets, brochures, newsletters
Voldemar Veedam papers
Personal papers; manuscripts of memoiristic books an plays; notes about Estonian refugee ships in 1940´s; notebooks; correspondence; newspaper clippings and photocopies of articles; 9 audio tapes of interviews with Estonians who sailed to USA on refugee ships in 1940´s [?]; prinet matter, incl. "Erma mersõit"="The Cuise of the Erma" by V. Veedam (Augsburg-Haochfeld 1947) The collection was arranged in 1997 by Mercia Braun-David
Voldemars Eltermanis papers
Collection consists of personal documents, correspondence, newspaper clippings and photographs.
Volodymyr Besoushko papers
Correspondence, newsletters and bulletins pertaining to the Shevchenko Scientific Society and the Ukrainian Free University.
Volodymyr Romanovskyi papers
Papers (1914-1965) of Volodymyr Romanovs'kyi, who was active in the Twin Cities, Minn., Ukrainian community, consist of appeals of the Committee for Erection of All-Ukrainian Church Monument in Paris, France; a mimeographed copy of Chomumypovynni holosuvaty zademokrative (Why We Should Vote for Democrats), Minneapolis, Minn. and financial reports of the Ukrainian Orthodox Parish of St. Michael's Church (Minneapolis, Minn., 1960, 1965).
Voluntary Action Center Records
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, reports, scrapbooks and a film.
Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth records
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
Volunteers for Mental Aid Records
Included in the collection are minutes, correspondence, membership records and newsletters.
Voyageurs National Park newspaper clippings
This collection consists entirely of news clippings compiled by the staff of Voyageurs National Park.
Vytautas F. Beliajus papers
Event programs; brochures containing sheet music (folk songs) and descriptions of dances; a copy of an article by Constance Fisher about the "Institute on Judaism" which took place in Mount Zion Temple in St. Paul, Minnesota on November 17, 1947; three circular letters written by Vytautas Finadar Zereni-Beliajus in Fairhope, Alabama in 1943-1944.. Also included are photographs of Vytautas Finadar Beliajus.
W. Andrew Collins papers
Collection contains the papers of W. Andrew Collins, professor in the Institute of Child Development at the University of Minnesota.
W. Donald Beatty papers
Collection contains the papers of W. Donald Beatty, professor of history at the University of Minnesota.
W. Phillips Shively
The collection consists of IBM punch cards, 1 speech and 1 lecture.
W. T. Bailey Lumber Company records
The collection contains correspondence, contracts, land deeds and abstracts, legal and financial records, income and property tax records, and financial ledgers.
W. T. Rabe collection (SCRB Collection Number 8)
Collection consists of papers regarding the fictional character Aunt Clara.
Waasa Threshing and Milling Co., Waasa Township, Minnesota records
Records (1917-1934) of the Waasa Threshing and Milling Company, Waasa Township, Minn., consist of minutes.
Wade Ray Collection
The Wade Ray Collection contains a publisher's dummy for one children's book by Wade Ray.
Richard F. Wagner papers
The collection contains four photograph albums; a "yearbook" from B Troop, 1st Squadron, 9th Cavalry of the United States Army; a diary with detailed entries for a few weeks followed by dates noting leaves and returns; and copies of military citations. The materials represent Wagner's service during the Vietnam war.
Waldo Peirce Collection
The collection contains one watercolor by Waldo Peirce.
Walfrid J. Jokinen papers
Papers (1952-1964), of Walfrid J. Jokinen (1915-1970) consist of biographical material; correspondence, mainly regarding Jokinen's translation of Hans R. Wasastjerna's Minnesotan Suomalisten Historia and resulting disputes; a manuscript, "The Finns in Minnesota: A Social History"; and research reports and miscellany.
Wallace D. Armstrong papers
Collection contains the papers of Dr. Wallace D. Armstrong, regents' professor emeritus of biochemistry at the University of Minnesota.
Wallace J. Eckert papers
The collection contains correspondence, astronomy lecture notes, drafts of publications, research notes, and miscellaneous materials relating to Wallace Eckert's work in astronomy, celestial mechanics, and punched card systems.
Wally Swan Papers
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Wally Swan from 1971-2007.
Walon Lahde Temperance Society (Eveleth, Minnesota) records
Financial records (1909) of the Walon Lahde Temperance Society of Eveleth, Minnesota.
Walt Disney Productions Collection
Contains a variety of materials related to Walt Disney Productions, including some animation cels, illustrations and typescripts related to books published in conjunction with Disney films, a drawing of Mickey Mouse by Walt Disney, and mechanicals for a calendar.
Walter A. Kleinschrod word processing monographs and serials
Monographs and serials contain information pertaining to the history, development, and application of word processing technologies.
Walter Alt papers
Walter and Elaine Goodman Papers
Contains drafts and related material for one non-fiction children's book by Walter Goodman and one non-fiction work co-authored by Goodman and his wife Elaine.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1550
- University Archives 853
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 341
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 870
- Authors, American -- 20th century 761
- Manuscripts for publication 744
- Children's stories, American 601
- University of Minnesota Duluth 505
- Photographs 438
- Illustrators -- United States 394
- Picture books 394
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 391
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 384
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 335
- Drawings (visual works) 303
- Administrative records 287
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 210
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 179
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5967
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 83
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 30
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less