Showing Collections: 7891 - 7920 of 8256
Walter and Marion (Boyd) Havinghurst Papers
The Walter and Marion Havighurst papers contains production material related to one juvenile book written by the Havighursts.
Walter and Valeria Nurczynski papers
Papers consist of correspondence, newspaper clippings, sheet music (mostly of songs sung by Valeria), radio scripts, and financial reports of the Polish War Relief Committee of Boston (ca. 1944). Also included are correspondence and photographs of Alexandra J. Jaskolski and papers of Karol Jaskolski.
Walter Butler Shipbuilder’s Basketball Team scrapbook
The collection consists of one scrapbook of clippings, correspondence and member lists.
Walter Castella Coffey papers
Collection contains personal and professional correspondence, speeches and writings, biographical information and clippings underscoring Walter Coffey’s interests in sheep breeding, agriculture, education and religion.
Walter Crane Collection
The collection contains five miscellaneous pieces by Walter Crane.
Walter de la Mare Collection
The collection contains a manuscript with two poems by Walter de la Mare as well as correspondence related to the purchase of the item.
Walter Dean Myers Papers
The collection contains papers and production material related to the creation of children's and young adult books by author Walter Dean Myers.
Walter Drzewieniecki papers
Papers (1970) of Walter M. Drzewieniecki, an emeritus professor of history at SUNY-Buffalo, consist of correspondence; newspaper clippings; and programs documenting his career and Polish American activities in Buffalo.
Walter Dumaux Edmonds
Walter D. Edmond's papers focus on three of his works of fiction for children and young adults. The collection contains typescripts for three titles.
Walter Dushnyck papers
Collection consists of materials (correspondence, reports, articles, conference booklets, etc.) pertaining to the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America; Displaced Persons; World Congress of Free Ukrainians; Shevchenko Centennial; Ukrainians in Brazil; congressional leaders; the Ukrainian American newspaper "Ameryka" and periodical "Ukrainian Bulletin; Ukrainian Catholic Church in Philadelphia; and the publication "The Ukrainian Heritage." Included are also photographs.
Walter F. Jacoby papers
The collections consists of branch-related materials such as reports, memos, studies and other material collected by Walter F. Jacoby during his tenure as Vice President for operations and programs at the YMCA of Greater New York.
Walter Gallan papers
Papers of Walter Gallan consist of correspondence, photographs, notes, reports, bulletins and newspaper clippings documenting Ukrainian American activities in the Philadelphia area and beyond. Walter Gallan was active in the Ukrainian Catholic Youth League, among other organizations.
Walter Hall Wheeler papers
The collection includes personal family papers dating from 1829 including Wheeler's father's real estate business correspondence from 1890 on. Wheeler's project file collection includes most of Wheeler's jobs from 1912 to 1968, including the Minneapolis Armory, Pioneer Hall at the U of MN, Palo Alto City Hall, Fort Snelling Chapel in St. Paul, Minnesota River Bridge in Mankato, the Sunshine Biscuit Co., among others.
Walter Harju papers
Papers include correspondence, speeches, articles, photographs of early Finnish American social life in California, oral histories, newspaper clippings, an autobiography of Henry Ahlgren, and letters to editors. Included is information by or about the Cooperative Central Exchange, cooperatives, Työmies-Eteenpäin, the Workers and Farmers Cooperative Unity Alliance (Superior, Wisconsin), and other persons and organizations.
Walter Heller papers
Collection contains class materials, articles, correspondence, notecards and papers of Walter Heller, Regents Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of Minnesota.
Walter Jacoby papers
The collection contains correspondence by Walter Jacoby to Cody Moffat and Millard Collins while Jacoby was employed by the International Committee of the YMCA of the United States and Canada as staff with the YMCA in Beirut, Lebanon.
Walter John Breckenridge papers
Collection contains the papers of Walter Breckenridge, ornithologist, naturalist and director of the James Ford Bell Museum at the University of Minnesota from 1946-1969.
Walter Joseph Wilwerding Papers
Collection contains correspondence, typescripts and illustrations for five children's books and one magazine illustrated and/or written by Walter Wilwerding.
Walter Koellein Vivrett papers
This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
Walter L. Anderson Papers
This collection contains records from Walter L. Anderson's professional career involving Engineering Research Associates (ERA), General Kinetics Incorporated (GKI), General Accounting Office (GAO), and the Institute of Radio Engineers - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IRE-IEEE) organizations.
Walter Lorraine Papers
The collection contains 3 original illustrations on 2 sheets, for one children's book illustrated by Walter Lorraine.
Walter M. Carlson papers
Contains documents, photographs, and audiovisuals related to the American Federation of Information Processing Societies (AFIPS), its History of Computing Committee (HOCC), and work preserving the history of computing.
Walter M. Golaski papers
Materials pertaining to Golaski's inventions and activities in the field of biomedical engineering. Included are a curriculum vitae, correspondence and publications. Golaski was an industrial engineer residing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Walter M. Lauer papers
Collection contains the papers of Walter M. Lauer, professor emeritus of chemistry at the University of Minnesota.
Walter Rand papers
Collection consists of autobiographical and biographical materials, correspondence, research papers and notes, conference presentations, reprints of published articles. Included are also numerous albums of photographs from the 1930's to 1990s.
Walter Smietana papers
Walter Teeuwissen papers
Photographs, correspondence, and other materials documenting Walter Teeuwissen and his experiences as a YMCA secretary working with prisoners of war in Siberia in 1919 to 1920.
Walter Thomas Pattison papers
This collection consists of the papers of Walter Thomas Pattison, professor of Spanish at the University of Minnesota.
Walter Uphoff papers
The Walter Uphoff papers contain resource files and publications documenting the group health, cooperative health, national health, and health maintenance organization movements. The papers also include minutes and other documents from Group Health Plan of St. Paul, Minnesota.
WAMSO Encore Cookbook correspondence and manuscript
The collection includes correspondence and manuscripts of recipes contributed by famous musicians to the cookbook. Included is personal correspondence which the musicians exchanged with Rosalynd Pflaum.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1550
- University Archives 853
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 341
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 870
- Authors, American -- 20th century 761
- Manuscripts for publication 744
- Children's stories, American 601
- University of Minnesota Duluth 505
- Photographs 438
- Illustrators -- United States 394
- Picture books 394
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 391
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 384
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 335
- Drawings (visual works) 303
- Administrative records 287
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 210
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 179
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5967
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 83
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 30
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less