Showing Collections: 8011 - 8040 of 8187
The collection includes research materials for Trotter’s book, Priest of Music: The Life of Dimitri Mitropoulos. Extensive research and interviews of noted musicians were done by Oliver Daniel who died before he could write the biography.
Personal and professional papers of social work educator, William Schwartz. Included are teaching notes, course materials, correspondence, board and committee files, records and journals, and various working files.
The collection contains proofs for two Robert Louis Stevenson books, illustrated by William Sharp/
The collection consists of personal and professional papers of William Skinner Cooper, professor of botany at the University of Minnesota.
This collection consists of typescripts and galley proofs related to titles written by William Sleator, both full length and short stories, published between 1970 and 2011. There is also related correspondence, book reviews, research materials and clippings, as well as personal papers and correspondence.
Collected photographic images from the William Sloane House branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, located on West 34th Street in Manhattan. The bulk of the images are from the early days of the Sloane House in the 1930s and from the WWII era, when the YMCA partnered with the United Service Organizations to provide services to people in the armed forces.
Collected minutes, reports and studies, fund-raising material, program information, and printed material about the William Sloane House YMCA located in New York City and covering the period 1927-1995.
Collection contains the papers of William Stearns, professor of history at the University of Minnesota.
The collection includes a dummy for Roland the Minstrel Pig and original illustrations for CDB!, by William Steig
The collection contains illustrative material for two children's books illustrated by Stobbs.
The collection contains a corrected proof and front matter for one title by William Suggs.
Papers consist of sheet music, letters, scrapbooks, and photographs.
Collection contains the papers of William T. Harris Jr., director of the University of Minnesota news service and assistant director of University relations.
The collection contains letters written to William (Bill) Phillips upon his retirement; documents concerning his tenure at the YMCA of the Greater Houston Area, the YMCA of Greater Seattle and the Central Florida YMCA; speeches, articles as well as personal correspondence.
The collection contains the papers of William Watts Folwell, first president of the University of Minnesota.
Contains written and illustrative materials for children's book written and illustrated by William Wiesner.
The William Wilcox (W.W.) Robinson papers contains written production material from five titles published between 1934 and 1963.
The collection contains illustrations for one children's book illustrated by William Winter.
Collection contain production material for one nonfiction children's book by William Wise.
The collection contains poems by Edith Williams. Themes of the poems include Duluth, veterans, soldiers, and the military.
This collection consists of working drawings and renderings documenting Lorenzo D. Williams and James W. O'Brien's extensive professional work as architects in the greater Minnesota and Twin Cities areas.
Includes collected minutes, clippings and correspondence from the Williamsbridge branch of the YMCA of the City of New York..
This collection contains the papers of Willie Kerr Foster, assistant professor of physical education and gymnastics coach at the University of Minnesota from 1905-1929.
Collection contains reports, proceedings, reference material, publications and correspondence relating to Willis Ware's career and professional involvement with the Secretary of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare's Advisory Committee on Automated Personal Data and the Privacy Protection Study Commission.
The collection contains the professional papers of Willis L. Peterson, Professor of the Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics at the University of Minnesota.
Collection includes production material from fiction and nonfiction children's books published between 1965 and 1980 by Wilma Pitchford Hays.
The collection consists of manuscripts by Wilson D. Wallis, professor of anthropology at the University of Minnesota.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1509
- University Archives 851
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 339
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 197
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 738
- Manuscripts for publication 714
- Children's stories, American 577
- University of Minnesota Duluth 465
- Photographs 434
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 358
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 266
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 167 + ∧ less
- English 5894
- English 936
- Multiple languages 919
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Czech 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 363
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 59
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less