Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 8317
Adas Israel Congregation records
This collection consists of administrative material relating to Adas Israel Congregation in Duluth, Minnesota.
Adath Chesed Shel Emes Cemetery records
This collection consists of the administrative materials of Adath Chesed Shel Emes cemetery, a Jewish cemetery located in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis that dates back to 1924.
Adath Jeshurun Congregation records
This collection contains the administrative records of the Adath Jeshurun Congregation in Minneapolis, Minnesota from 1884 to 2014. Adath Jeshurun is the first Conservative congregation west of the Mississippi River. B’nai Emet Synagogue of Minneapolis, Minnesota merged with Adath Jeshurun in 2011, and its records are included in this collection as well.
Adelaide Holl Papers
Collection contains production materials for one children's book by Adelaide Holl.
Adelante (Los Angeles) Publications
This record represents the run of Adelante held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from a wide range of years of the publication from 1999 up to 2020.
Administrative Advisory Committee. Papers
The collection contains a members' file from the UMD Administrative Advisory Committee dated between 1980 and 1983.
Adolf Dehn papers
The collection contains a pencil sketch of Wanda Gag and 5 black & white lithographs.
Adolf Perandi papers
Professor of law and history. Collection consists of correspondence, essays, bulletins, educational materials and manuscripts of articles.
Adolph Lell papers
Correspondence, event program brochures and fliers, newspaper clippings, bulletins, materials pertaining to philately, the Estonian American Citizens Association and other Estonian American organizations.
Adolpho and Egeria Minuti papers
Adrian Lyon papers
Papers of Adrian Lyon documenting his work at many levels within the YMCA, primarily as chairman of the General Board of the National Council of the YMCA.
Adriana Mazza Saviozzi Papers
The collection contains illustrative materials for one picture book created by Adriana Mazza Saviozzi.
Adrien Stoutenburg Papers
The collection contains written material for works authored by Adrien Stoutenburg, including titles she wrote in collaboration with Laura Nelson Baker.
Adrienne Adams Collection
Adrienne Adams' collection focuses on her work as an illustrator of children's picture books. The collection includes illustrations, studies, artist's dummies, text proof paste ups, and portions of a galley. The material is organized by title.
Adunata dei refrattari FBI files collection
Copies of FBI files regarding the Italian American anarchist newspaper L'Adunata dei Refrattari, published in New York.
Advisory Architect records
Collection contains the records of the Advisory Architect of the University of Minnesota, including subject and building files.
Advocate Classifieds Publications
This record represents the complete run of the Advocate Classifieds held in the Tretter Collection from 1991 - 1997.
Aerial View of UMD's Lower Campus
One image of what became known as the Lower Campus after the campus outgrew its original locality and moved to the ‘upper’ campus or primary space.
AFFILIA editorial files
Contains administrative records, such as board meeting minutes, policy statements, financial records, production files, subscription materials, editorial files, and general correspondence.
Affiliated organization records of the YMCA of Metropolitan Minneapolis
Records documenting the Metropolitan Minneapolis YMCA interactions with various related organizations, including the Ladies Auxiliary, Minneapolis Y Wives, Minneapolis Church Athletic Association (MCAA), and the Y Men's International clubs.
AFL-CIO Community Service Activities records
AFROTC 420 Detachment Unit Scrapbooks
The collection contains scrapbooks from Detachment 420 of the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFRotC) from 1956 and 1985.
Aftenro Society records
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Afton Press records
Collection includes correspondence, manuscripts, proofs, and other documentation of nine books published by Afton Historical Society Press (now known as Afton Press).
Agate Veeber papers
Graphic artist, copperplate printing-pref., wood block printing, painter, engraver, art teacher, illustrator Biographical data, documents, medical reports, correspondence, newspaper and magazine clippings, copies from sketches, slides, lists of graphic art, sketch, catalogs, periodicals, programs, poster, sketch book
Agnes and Jack Allen Collection
The Allen Collection contains both illustrative and written production material from three titles between the years 1949 and 1967, including corrected typescripts, notes, and black and white ink illustrations.
Agnes Leach papers
Correspondence between Agnes Brown Leach, a Survey Associates board member, and Paul Kellogg, editor of the Survey.
Agnes S. P. Szudek (Mary McCaffrey) Papers
The collection contains written material for one children's book by Agnes Szudek published under the pseudonym Mary McCaffrey.
Agrant family papers
This collection documents the history of various members of the Agrant family, a Jewish family who lived in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts) Collection (SCRB Collection 161)
Inventory of materials related to the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1910
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1767
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1572
- University Archives 856
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 383
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 358
- Social Welfare History Archives 298
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 201
- Performing Arts Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 892
- Authors, American -- 20th century 771
- Manuscripts for publication 755
- Children's stories, American 614
- University of Minnesota Duluth 526
- Photographs 445
- Illustrators -- United States 417
- Picture books 408
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 408
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 399
- Duluth (Minn.) 366
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 350
- Drawings (visual works) 312
- Administrative records 294
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 212
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 188
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 175 + ∧ less
- English 6019
- English 943
- Multiple languages 913
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 44
- German 40
- Russian 39
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 31
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 398
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 110
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19 + ∧ less