Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 8196
Collection contains correspondence, reports, notes, bibliographies, computer printouts, newsletters, publications, and other reference material largely relating to the Office of Naval Research's computing surveys.
Collection contains plans for the Ceylon School and the Prince of Glory Lutheran Church, designed by architect Albert G. Plagens.
This collection contains photographs taken by Albert Hoffmeyer. Subjects primarily include the local architecture of the Twin Cities, as well as some candid shots of friends and family.
The Albert J Kennedy papers contain Kennedy's research and writing, including his typed manuscript for Social Settlements in New York City, as well as published and unpublished articles on arts in the settlements, on early settlement leaders, and on settlement contributions to race relations.
Collection contains the correspondence, reports, lecture notes, biographical materials, manuscripts, grants and photographs of Albert J. Linck, assistant director of the Agricultural Experiment Station and dean of the college of agriculture at the University of Minnesota.
Correspondence, copies of articles, newspaper clippings, book reviews, souvenir publications.
Collection contains plans of buildings designed by Albert van Dyck, as well as photographs of residential interiors from homes in the Twin Cities area.
The collection contains a corrected proof for one title published by Albert Roland.
Personal documentation, passports, correspondence, newspaper clippings.
Drafts for a book-length publication by Albert Tezla entitled "The Hazardous Quest: Hungarian Immigrants in the United States, 1895-1920." Materials are primary documents (letters, newspaper articles, official records) translated from Hungarian to English. Also included is correspondence, research notes and copies of sources pertaining to Hungarian Americans.
Public figure. Correspondence, official documents, clippings, memoriabilia
Biographical materials, correspondence and photographs.
Correspondence of Albina Luczkow Meciszewski of Buffalo and Rochester, New York, born in 1882 in Krasne, Galicia (today in Poland).
Zattoni was an antifascist. His papers contain correspondence and newspaper clippings pertaining to his fighting in the Spanish Civil War and to his volunteer work during World War II, when he re-educated captured Italian soldiers. Also included is a file of correspondence referring to the Mazzini Society.
Collection consists of subject files created by Albrecht Neumann that document some aspects of his work with General Electric, as well as with other companies in the computer industry, and at the National Bureau of Standards.
Collection contains scripts.
Collection contains photographs, drawings, specifications, maintenance manuals, correspondence, memoranda, and newspaper clippings largely related to magnetic drum storage devices produced by ERA and Univac during Alden Allen's employment with ERA division of Remington Rand, later the Univac division of Sperry Rand.
Papers (1951-1973) of Aldobrando Piacenza (1888-1976), an Italian American poet, painter, and folk artist from Chicago, Ill., contain articles about his art work and a short autobiography. Piacenza was born in Sant'Anna Pelaso and came to the United States in 1902. He lived in Chicago and Highwood, and worked as a gardener, store clerk, bakery employee, and owner of an ice cream parlor. His art work included elaborate bird houses.
Collection contains illustrations, jacket sketches and a related production material for several books illustrated by Aldren Watson.
The collection consists of original art for a single children's book illustrated by Alec Buckels.
Personal documents, correspondence, professional documents regarding Aleks Kurgvel's work in the Intelligence Service.
Priest of Estonian Eastern Orthodox Church - correspondence, articles, newspapers, clippings Christian social organizations, World Council of Churches and etc appeals for work etc Correspondence, documentation for émigrés from Estonia after WWII, DP's mostly from German
Diplomat. Biographical data, obituary, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, speech, articles, publications in Swedish about Baltic Archives in Sweden.
Collection consists of personal and professional correspondence, research notes, drafts of articles, and lectures on chemistry, philosophy, and linguistics.
Papers of A. N. Kniazeff comprise Russian American material from the San Francisco, California area. Materials pertain to the Russian Community Club, the United Russian Anti-Communist Organizations, the Crusade for Truth, Inc., and to the National Organization of Russian Scouts.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1909
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1516
- University Archives 850
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 340
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 198
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 2
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 738
- Manuscripts for publication 714
- Children's stories, American 577
- University of Minnesota Duluth 472
- Photographs 436
- Illustrators -- United States 385
- Picture books 382
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 374
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 363
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 326
- Drawings (visual works) 295
- Administrative records 270
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 175
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 168 + ∧ less
- English 5903
- English 936
- Multiple languages 919
- Estonian 170
- Ukrainian 135
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 41
- Russian 39
- German 37
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 24
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 13
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 11 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 366
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 78
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 60
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 49
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less