Showing Collections: 1741 - 1770 of 5980
Overview This collection consists of manuscript mtaerials for nine young adult titles published by Erik Christian Haugaard between 1963 and 1995.
Overview Collection contains illustrations and notes for 10 children's books.
Overview Collection contains blueprints for the Tri-State Telephone Building (Minneapolis, MN), designed by architect Ernest C. Haley.
Found in: Northwest Architectural Archives
Overview The collection contains 2 watercolors, unrelated to a title.
Overview The collection contains ink illustrations and a pencil sketch for 2 titles.
Overview Collection includes plans for residences, including the Charles A. Pillsbury and Gilbert Walker residences, designed by architect Ernest J. Kennedy.
Found in: Northwest Architectural Archives
Overview Papers (1950-1983) of Ernest Theodore Koski (1908-1990) consist of a scrapbook containing newspaper clippings; sheet music; song books; phonograph records; typescripts of speeches, eulogies, travelogues, plays and Koski's autobiography; declassified FBI reports; correspondence; photographs; and memorabilia. Included is a series of articles entitled "Juuret Suomessa-Elama Amerikassa" (Roots in Finland -- Life in America) which Koski wrote for Tyomies-Eteenpain (1982-1983) and material on the...
Overview Collection contains two pencil drawings.
Overview Papers (1902-1977) of Ernesto Tummolillo (1879-1916), a noted Neopolitan playwright who came to the United States in 1901 consist of photocopies of a biography written by his great grandson Gennaro Dispigno, correspondence, photographs, Neopolitan songs, a play written by Tummolillo, and newspaper clippings. Tummolillo also worked at the Ellis Island Immigration Office.
Identifier: SW 81
Overview The collection includes a collection of resumes and memorial tributes, speeches by Witte (1920-1981), correspondence to and by Witte, and reports from various organizations led by Witte, a large collection of clippings, pamphlets, reports, college bulletins, committee and faculty meeting minutes, project reports, articles by Witte, and a substantial collection of grant proposals connected with the United States Department of Health, Education and Welfare Training and Manpower Project.
Found in: Social Welfare History Archives
Overview The collection consists of correspondence relating to the writing of one children's book by Ernestine Cobern Beyer.
Overview Papers of Ernesto M. Strollo consist of correspondence, banquet program booklets, newspaper clippings, a membership card, and a membership passbook of the Order Sons of Italy in America, Giuseppe Giusti No. 683 (Germantown, Pa.).
Overview Collection consists of personal correspondence, church services brochures, and materials pertaining to the Latvian Center "Garezers" in Michigan.
Overview Collection contains the papers of Ernst C. Abbe, professor emeritus of botany at the University of Minnesota.
Overview Collections of Estonian and special stamps worldwide with historical overviews
Overview Family history, correspondence, texts of speeches, newspaper clippings.
Overview Professional correspondence, copies of articles about Ernst Laur, history of the honorary consulate of Republic of Estonia in Los Angeles including photos of E. Laur's activities as a honorary consul in Los Angeles.
Overview Contains 1 framed ink illustration
Overview The Erotica Collection contains publications, clippings, and visual materials.
Identifier: uarc 376
Overview Collection contains the personal papers of E. W. McDiarmid, professor emeritus, University Librarian, and dean of the College of Science, Literature and the Arts at the University of Minnesota.
Overview The collection contains ink illustrations, photostats, and negatives for 1 title.
Identifier: CBI 134
Overview Contains selected Dataproducts records retained by Erwin Tomash including the original business plan, publications, reports, organizational charts and employee lists, articles, and correspondence that document the company's growth and market position in printers and core memories. Corporate history undertakings are also documented. Photographs have been removed to CBI's photograph collection.
Found in: Charles Babbage Institute Archives
Overview The collection contains illustrative material for 5 titles, and includes colored illustrations, a musical play, a dummy, a pasteup book, a post card, and an unbound, inscribed copy of a book.
Overview The Esta Nesbitt collection includes illustrative material for 7 books and 2 jackets. Included are complete sets of production materials from initial correspondence, tear-out research materials, notes, studies, swatches, separations, illustrations, negatives, positives, photocopies, proofs, and paste-ups.
Overview The collection holds production materials related to children's books written by author Ester Wier in the 1960s and early 1970s.
Overview Contains production material for two titles.
Overview The Esther Averill Collection contains written and illustrative production material for five titles published between 1944 and 1973 with Harper. The original art work includes pencil sketches, ink and water illustrations, and blueprint sheets. Original manuscript material includes corrected typescripts, galley proofs, correspondence, bookmark and miscellaneous material.
Overview Collection contains the papers of Esther Wattenberg, professor social work at the University of Minnesota.
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1725
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1547
- University Archives 837
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 355
- Social Welfare History Archives 282
- Northwest Architectural Archives 263
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 252
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 205
- Performing Arts Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 151
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 111
- Special Collections and Rare Books 28
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 22
- James Ford Bell Library 13 ∧ less
- Authors, American -- 20th century 249
- Children's literature, American 234
- Estonian 214
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 152
- Children's stories, American 139
- Displaced persons 124
- Manuscripts for publication 98
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 96
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 83
- Community life 81
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 69
- Drawings (visual works) 67
- Religious life 64
- Picture books 62
- Jews -- Minnesota 61
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 53
- Political activity 52
- New York (N.Y.) 51
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 46
- watercolors (paintings) 45 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 78
- Burroughs Corporation 75
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 52
- Burroughs Corporation. 51
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 48
- YMCA of Greater New York. 44
- YMCA of the USA 36
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 32
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division. 30
- University of Minnesota 29
- Control Data Corporation 28
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 27
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company. 23
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 20
- Control Data Corporation. 18
- Minnesota Orchestra 18
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 16
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 16
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 15
- Bly, Robert 14 ∧ less