Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 8255
Aleksei Nikolaevich Kniazeff papers
Papers of A. N. Kniazeff comprise Russian American material from the San Francisco, California area. Materials pertain to the Russian Community Club, the United Russian Anti-Communist Organizations, the Crusade for Truth, Inc., and to the National Organization of Russian Scouts.
Alessandro Sisca papers
Alex Boies collection of Ueland family letters
Collection contains letters to and from various members of the Ueland family (bulk), clippings, photographs, and miscellaneous other writing.
Alex Flinn Papers
Alex Flinn's papers typescripts and proofs for two young adult novels written by Flinn.
Alex Jackson papers
Manuscript (n.d.) of Alex Jackson's novel Viuluni itkee.
Alex Kanter papers
This collection consists of materials relating to Kanter's work in law, writing, and running for public office.
Alex Kyyhkynen papers
Papers (1940-1979) of Alex Kyyhkynen (1888-1984) consist of personal material and records of Finnish American organizations in Minnesota, particularly the Minnesota Finnish-American Historical Society.
Alex McKenzie collection of computer networking development records
The collection contains INWG records, Internet Experiment Notes (IEN) and ARPANET Reports, collected by Alex McKenzie during his tenure with INWG.
Alex Simirenko papers
Papers (1961-1964) of Alex Simirenko (1931- ) consist of a preliminary survey, notes, photographs, and other material used by Simirenko in writing his book "Pilgrims, colonists and frontiersmen: an ethnic community in transition," published by the Free Press of Glencoe, Ill. In 1964. The book concerns the Russians in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Alex W. Bealer Papers
The collection consists of manuscripts and correspondence and original art work for one picture book by Alex Bealer.
Alexander A. Granovsky papers
Alexander and Alison Gode Papers
Contains correspondence and material related to a translation of a Dutch children's book into English by Alison and Alexander Gode.
Alexander Aur papers
Correspondence, obituary, clippings, research papers, periodicals, articles, events and memoirs depicting A. Aur's life in Brazil, written in 1977.
Alexander Bunka papers
Papers (1916-1970) of Alexander Bunka (1899- ) consist of correspondence with editors and congressmen concerning Ukrainian political and social issues; a scrapbook pertaining to Ukrainians in Tucson, Arizona, and correspondence with congressmen and government officials; newspaper clippings pertaining to Ukrainian folk art and Ukrainian dissidents; photographs; and materials pertaining to churches and Ukrainians in Fish Creek, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Alexander C. Hodson papers
Collection contains the papers of Alexander C. Hodson, professor and chair of the Department of Entomology, Fisheries and Wildlife at the University of Minnesota.
Alexander Edward and Willem Metz papers
Edward Porter Alexander papers
The collection contains general correspondence, 1896-1921, largely concerning real estate business; correspondence and related materials concerning General E. P. Alexander's estate, 1911-1912; contracts, agreements and deeds, 1890-1920; and tax statements, 1895-1921.
Alexander Einseln collection
Collected by Olga Berendsen from print media. Includes copies of articles, speeches, biographical sketches, news briefs,clippings, articles, and printouts from internet.
Alexander Granovsky papers
Collection contains the papers of Alexander A. Granovsky, professor emeritus of entomology at the University of Minnesota.
Alexander Hinno papers
Documentation from, to and about EELC of St. Paul, NY and Schenectady - Albany sub - Parish. Plethory of minutes of conferences: international, Estonian and the St. Paul parish. Interviews ref. to consistory meetings, Estonian cultural and religious events in USA, Estonia and other countries where Estonians live; clippings, bulletins, song sheets, accounts, correspondence of parish and personal.
Alexander Kajkowski papers
Collection consists of memoranda, news releases, speeches, and published materials regarding Polish American and Polish affairs; the Polish Government in Exile; and also correspondence with members of the Polish Government in Exile in London and other political figures from the United States, Great Britain, and with representatives of exile organizations of other European nationalities. Included are materials from the Katyn Memorial Fund Committee.
Alexander Leinjarv papers
Professor at Loyola College. Collection consists of correspondence, newspaper clippings and a memoir written by Alexander Leinjarv.
Alexander Lenard Collection
The collection consists of typescripts for two latin translations by Alexander Lenard, as well as postcards and miscellaneous artwork.
Alexander Novytski papers
Alexander Rose papers
Collection contains blueprints for one building designed by architect Alexander Rose.
Alexander Wallace Yaremko papers
Alexandra Jaskolski papers
Alexandria (Minn.) high school plans
Collection contains blueprints of the Alexandria (Minn.) high school building.
Alfonso Iannelli collection
A small group of miscellaneous papers; includes twophotos, one sketch and two letters between Iannelli and George Dean re: Assembly Hall, Duluth (MN)
Alfred and Hedwig (Jadvyga) Zelikowsky papers
Personal, documents, correspondence, newspaper clippings.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1550
- University Archives 852
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 341
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 870
- Authors, American -- 20th century 761
- Manuscripts for publication 744
- Children's stories, American 601
- University of Minnesota Duluth 505
- Photographs 438
- Illustrators -- United States 394
- Picture books 394
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 391
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 384
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 335
- Drawings (visual works) 303
- Administrative records 287
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 210
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 179
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5966
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 83
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less