Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 7536
Professor at Loyola College. Collection consists of correspondence, newspaper clippings and a memoir written by Alexander Leinjarv.
The collection consists of typescripts for two latin translations by Alexander Lenard, as well as postcards and miscellaneous artwork.
Collection contains blueprints for one building designed by architect Alexander Rose.
Collection contains blueprints of the Alexandria (Minn.) high school building.
A small group of miscellaneous papers; includes twophotos, one sketch and two letters between Iannelli and George Dean re: Assembly Hall, Duluth (MN)
Personal, documents, correspondence, newspaper clippings.
Collection consists of personal papers, certificates, documents, personal correspondence, documents of various Estonian diaspora organizations, included are also photographs and manuscripts of Anderson's memoirs and speeches.
Collection comprises blueprints and photocopies for the Northwestern Shot and Leadworks Warehouse in Saint Paul, Minnesota
The collection consists of one black and white drawing of Tom Thumb.
Books, reports, articles and testimony on social work authored by Alfred J. Kahn. Topics include social policy, social planning, comparative U.S. and international child and family policy, juvenile delinquency, and social work education.
Manuscript "Heitluste keerises", collected materials about the deaths of Estonian soldiers in Siberia, report to the Kersten Commission 1953, correspondence with Ernst Lüebik, documents about Estonian military history, Karl Masik's letters, correpondence.
Collection consists of two volumes of published sheet music (solo violin works written by Alfred Morena between 1910 and 1920) and 6 CDs containing recordings of his music.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
Collection contains the papers of Dr. Alfred Owre, Dean of the College of Dentistry at the University of Minnesota.
Collection consists of personal documents, correspondence, press clippings and photographs.
Scrapbooks and other materials pertaining to Estonians before, during and after WWII in Estonia, Germany, and the United States.
The collection contains written production material for nearly two dozen children's books written by Slote.
Materials related to Alfred Vonetes and his work in the Order of AHEPA (American Hellenic Educational and Progressive Association). Included are meeting minutes, agendas, notes, correspondence, event programs, and publications of the organization.
The Alias | Wavefront records document the corporate history of the CGI company. Also intermingled are the executive papers and subject records of company founder, Mark Sylvester.
The collection contain illustrative materials by Alice and Martin Provensen.
This collection consists of photographs related to Alice Bernhard and her family, including photos taken before they emigrated to the United States.
Papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. Collection contains production material for three titles published between 1935 and 1956 and includes manuscript and illustrative material. Collection also contains some miscellaneous water colors done by Alice Dalgliesh.
The collection includes production material for three children's books published between 1965 and 1968.
The collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books written by Alice E. Goudey.
The collection contains written production material for two children's books by Alice L. O'Connell.
The collection includes written production material for children's books written by author Alice Low.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1864
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1760
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1023
- University Archives 860
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 288
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 241
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 178
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- Special Collections and Rare Books 38
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 808
- Authors, American -- 20th century 700
- Manuscripts for publication 667
- Children's stories, American 549
- Photographs 416
- Illustrators -- United States 377
- Picture books 371
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 369
- Duluth (Minn.) 355
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 321
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 197
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 173
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166
- Scrapbooks 161
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 155
- Authors, American -- 21st century 153 ∧ less
- English 5232
- Multiple languages 938
- English 930
- Estonian 161
- Ukrainian 128
- Finnish 84
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 36
- German 33
- Latvian 33
- Italian 28
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Hungarian 19
- Polish 19
- Slovenian 19
- Yiddish 17
- French 11
- Hebrew 11
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 75
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 18
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 18 ∧ less