Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 8521
Collection contains blueprints for one building designed by architect Alexander Rose.
Collection contains blueprints of the Alexandria (Minn.) high school building.
A small group of miscellaneous papers; includes twophotos, one sketch and two letters between Iannelli and George Dean re: Assembly Hall, Duluth (MN)
Personal, documents, correspondence, newspaper clippings.
Collection consists of personal papers, certificates, documents, personal correspondence, documents of various Estonian diaspora organizations, included are also photographs and manuscripts of Anderson's memoirs and speeches.
Collection comprises blueprints and photocopies for the Northwestern Shot and Leadworks Warehouse in Saint Paul, Minnesota
The collection consists of one black ink drawing by Forrester.
Books, reports, articles and testimony on social work authored by Alfred J. Kahn. Topics include social policy, social planning, comparative U.S. and international child and family policy, juvenile delinquency, and social work education.
Manuscript "Heitluste keerises", collected materials about the deaths of Estonian soldiers in Siberia, report to the Kersten Commission 1953, correspondence with Ernst Lüebik, documents about Estonian military history, Karl Masik's letters, correpondence.
Collection consists of two volumes of published sheet music (solo violin works written by Alfred Morena between 1910 and 1920) and 6 CDs containing recordings of his music.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
Collection contains the papers of Dr. Alfred Owre, Dean of the College of Dentistry at the University of Minnesota.
Collection consists of personal documents, correspondence, press clippings and photographs.
Scrapbooks and other materials pertaining to Estonians before, during and after WWII in Estonia, Germany, and the United States.
The collection contains written production material for nearly two dozen children's books written by Slote.
Materials related to Alfred Vonetes and his work in the Order of AHEPA (American Hellenic Educational and Progressive Association). Included are meeting minutes, agendas, notes, correspondence, event programs, and publications of the organization.
Collection consists of personal correspondence with family members and friends, diaries, travel notes, photographs, professional correspondence with publishers and editors, manuscripts and typescripts of Alfredo Segre's (1908-1960) writings, including articles, poems, short stories, book reviews, and translations.
The Alias | Wavefront records document the corporate history of the CGI company. Also intermingled are the executive papers and subject records of company founder, Mark Sylvester.
The collection contain illustrative materials by Alice and Martin Provensen.
This collection consists of photographs related to Alice Bernhard and her family, including photos taken before they emigrated to the United States.
Papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. Collection contains production material for three titles published between 1935 and 1956 and includes manuscript and illustrative material. Collection also contains some miscellaneous water colors done by Alice Dalgliesh.
The collection includes production material for three children's books published between 1965 and 1968.
The collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books written by Alice E. Goudey.
The collection contains written production material for two children's books by Alice L. O'Connell.
The collection includes written production material for children's books written by author Alice Low.
The collection contains written material for for books written by children's book author Alice McLerran.
Primarily correspondence between Keljik, Armenian American writer and founder of the Minnesota Armenian community in 1899, and Blackwell, women's suffrage leader and activist on behalf of Armenian independence, documenting close literary and political collaboration. Included are also translations of poetry and other writings. Materials are photocopies of original documents housed at the Blackwell Family Papers, Library of Congress.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1917
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1582
- University Archives 858
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 385
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 335
- Social Welfare History Archives 298
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 275
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 206
- Performing Arts Archives 188
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- UMN Morris West Central Minnesota Historical Research Center 103
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 91
- Special Collections and Rare Books 46
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 23
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 3 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 900
- Authors, American -- 20th century 773
- Manuscripts for publication 759
- Children's stories, American 620
- University of Minnesota Duluth 533
- Photographs 448
- Illustrators -- United States 435
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 421
- Picture books 415
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 408
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 370
- Duluth (Minn.) 368
- Drawings (visual works) 327
- Administrative records 296
- Correspondence 225
- Estonian 214
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 196
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178 + ∧ less
- English 6219
- English 950
- Multiple languages 913
- Estonian 173
- Ukrainian 139
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 45
- German 42
- Russian 40
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 20
- French 15
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Hebrew 13
- Czech 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 405
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 137
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 19 + ∧ less