Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 7532
Primarily correspondence between Keljik, Armenian American writer and founder of the Minnesota Armenian community in 1899, and Blackwell, women's suffrage leader and activist on behalf of Armenian independence, documenting close literary and political collaboration. Included are also translations of poetry and other writings. Materials are photocopies of original documents housed at the Blackwell Family Papers, Library of Congress.
Collection contains corrected production material for one title by Alice Wellman.
Personal correspondence, song book, programs, newspaper clippings
The collection contains production material for one title by Alida Malkus, as well as sketches used as inspiration for one other book written by Malkus.
The collection contain a corrected typescript for one book written and published by Aliki Barnstone when she was 12.
Correspondence, postcards, albums of photographs featuring Latvian cities and landscapes, scrapbook documenting trips to New York City, typed poetry. Also printed volumes of Latvian fiction.
The collection contains production material for five published titles by Alison McGhee.
The collection contains production material for the American editions of three books written by Alison Morgan.
Alison Uttley's papers comprise production materials for dozens of short stories, novels, and other published works by Uttley.
The collection contains scrapbooks, videos, and a published work chronicling the activities of the Alive and Trucking Theater Company
Papers (1962) of Alixa Naff consist of photocopied summaries of interviews conducted by Alixa Naff. They pertain to folklore and life histories collected from Christian Syrian-Lebanese first generation immigrants in the United States. Originals as well as tapes with the recordings are deposited at the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, as part of the Alixa Naff Collection there.
Collection contains the papers of the All-University Schedule Committee at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Allan McCoid, professor of law at the University of Minnesota.
Correspondence, personal documents, bulletins, memoranda, folders, postage stamps, examples of school work, clippings, pamphlets, pins, Est Seal watch
Esto printing, Inc-share, philatelist, photographer, Estonian School Hempstead Long Island NY - school principal Estonian Society of Long Island NY
The collection contains personal and professional correspondence, news articles, newsletters, campaign materials, photographs, films, publications, diaries, planners, awards, buttons and personal materials of Allan Spear, documenting Spear's early years, career as a faculty member in the History Department at the University of Minnesota, and as a state senator and gay politician in Minnesota.
This collection contains the personal library of Allen J. Hubin, including his own manuscripts, and those typescripts given to him for review, and some correspondence.
The Allen Lewis materials consist of four woodcut illustrations from one title as well as miscellaneous original art.
The collection contains typescripts and a proof for one book by Allen Trelease.
The collection consists of a single ink illustration for a single title.
Records (1935-1946) of the Zveza "Lilija" Wisconsin (Alliance "Lily" of Wisconsin), Milwaukee, Wisconsin, consist chiefly of financial records. Also included are records of the Juvenile Department, consistution, and by-laws.
Records (1903-1932) of the Alliance of Poles in America include minutes of meetings of the Central Body of the Alliance (1917-1930) and its predecessor, the Alliance of Poles in State of Ohio (1907-1917), lists of officers, minutes of conventions (1907-1932), and texts and revisions of constitutions.
Records (1939-1961) of the Alliance Publishing Company of Chicago, Ill., a publisher of Polish American newspapers Dziennik Zwiazkowy and Zgoda, include correspondence; cartoons; editorial material; newspaper clippings; photographs; and material for the 1952 Kalendarz Zwiazkowy (an annual publication). Also included are material on the American Slav Congress of 1949; and a financial report for the Polish American Congress (1953).
The collection contains miscellaneous correspondence and mailings from other Printing Trades 1918-1928, and one volume of Council minutes, May 1937 to April 1944.
The collection contains drafts for two books by Alma Olivia Scott.
Memoranda and correspondence concerning various Latvian American organizations and Latvia; personal correspondence; Southern Methodist University Conservatory materials, list of Latvian displaced persons resettled in Texas and Oklahoma; notes, clippings, event programs, photographs.
The collection relates directly to the two positions held by A. A. Mazewski in the Polish American community over the years: presidency of the Polish National Alliance and of the Polish American Congress. The records cover, roughly, the period of Mazewski’s leadership of both organizations, that is the years from 1968 to his death in 1988.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1864
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1759
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1023
- University Archives 859
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 287
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 241
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 177
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- Special Collections and Rare Books 38
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 806
- Authors, American -- 20th century 693
- Manuscripts for publication 663
- Children's stories, American 547
- Photographs 416
- Illustrators -- United States 377
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 369
- Picture books 369
- Duluth (Minn.) 355
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 320
- Drawings (visual works) 290
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 207
- Newspaper clippings 197
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 173
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 166
- Scrapbooks 161
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 153
- Authors, American -- 21st century 152 ∧ less
- English 5227
- Multiple languages 940
- English 929
- Estonian 161
- Ukrainian 128
- Finnish 84
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 36
- German 33
- Latvian 33
- Italian 28
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Hungarian 19
- Polish 19
- Slovenian 18
- Yiddish 17
- French 11
- Hebrew 11
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 75
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 18
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 18 ∧ less