Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 8037
Materials related to Alfred Vonetes and his work in the Order of AHEPA (American Hellenic Educational and Progressive Association). Included are meeting minutes, agendas, notes, correspondence, event programs, and publications of the organization.
The Alias | Wavefront records document the corporate history of the CGI company. Also intermingled are the executive papers and subject records of company founder, Mark Sylvester.
The collection contain illustrative materials by Alice and Martin Provensen.
This collection consists of photographs related to Alice Bernhard and her family, including photos taken before they emigrated to the United States.
Papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. Collection contains production material for three titles published between 1935 and 1956 and includes manuscript and illustrative material. Collection also contains some miscellaneous water colors done by Alice Dalgliesh.
The collection includes production material for three children's books published between 1965 and 1968.
The collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books written by Alice E. Goudey.
The collection contains written production material for two children's books by Alice L. O'Connell.
The collection includes written production material for children's books written by author Alice Low.
The collection contains written material for for books written by children's book author Alice McLerran.
Primarily correspondence between Keljik, Armenian American writer and founder of the Minnesota Armenian community in 1899, and Blackwell, women's suffrage leader and activist on behalf of Armenian independence, documenting close literary and political collaboration. Included are also translations of poetry and other writings. Materials are photocopies of original documents housed at the Blackwell Family Papers, Library of Congress.
Collection contains corrected production material for one title by Alice Wellman.
Personal correspondence, song book, programs, newspaper clippings
The collection contains production material for one title by Alida Malkus, as well as sketches used as inspiration for one other book written by Malkus.
The collection contain a corrected typescript for one book written and published by Aliki Barnstone when she was 12.
Correspondence, postcards, albums of photographs featuring Latvian cities and landscapes, scrapbook documenting trips to New York City, typed poetry. Also printed volumes of Latvian fiction.
The collection contains production material for five published titles by Alison McGhee.
The collection contains production material for the American editions of three books written by Alison Morgan.
Alison Uttley's papers comprise production materials for dozens of short stories, novels, and other published works by Uttley.
The collection contains scrapbooks, videos, and a published work chronicling the activities of the Alive and Trucking Theater Company
Papers (1962) of Alixa Naff consist of photocopied summaries of interviews conducted by Alixa Naff. They pertain to folklore and life histories collected from Christian Syrian-Lebanese first generation immigrants in the United States. Originals as well as tapes with the recordings are deposited at the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, as part of the Alixa Naff Collection there.
Collection contains the papers of the All-University Schedule Committee at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Allan McCoid, professor of law at the University of Minnesota.
Correspondence, personal documents, bulletins, memoranda, folders, postage stamps, examples of school work, clippings, pamphlets, pins, Est Seal watch
Esto printing, Inc-share, philatelist, photographer, Estonian School Hempstead Long Island NY - school principal Estonian Society of Long Island NY
The collection contains personal and professional correspondence, news articles, newsletters, campaign materials, photographs, films, publications, diaries, planners, awards, buttons and personal materials of Allan Spear, documenting Spear's early years, career as a faculty member in the History Department at the University of Minnesota, and as a state senator and gay politician in Minnesota.
This collection contains the personal library of Allen J. Hubin, including his own manuscripts, and those typescripts given to him for review, and some correspondence.
The Allen Lewis materials consist of four woodcut illustrations from one title as well as miscellaneous original art.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1889
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1449
- University Archives 866
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 293
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 264
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 39
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 833
- Authors, American -- 20th century 729
- Manuscripts for publication 704
- Children's stories, American 572
- Photographs 431
- University of Minnesota Duluth 406
- Illustrators -- United States 382
- Picture books 380
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 371
- Duluth (Minn.) 363
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 304
- Drawings (visual works) 291
- Administrative records 217
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 206
- Newspaper clippings 199
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 174
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 167 + ∧ less
- English 5752
- English 934
- Multiple languages 920
- Estonian 168
- Ukrainian 133
- Finnish 91
- Undetermined 53
- Russian 39
- Italian 38
- German 36
- Latvian 34
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Polish 23
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 12
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Hebrew 11
- Czech 9 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 318
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 77
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 56
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 52
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 46
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- Duluth State Teachers College 43
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 31
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less