Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 8253
Alfred and Jutta Anderson papers
Collection consists of personal papers, certificates, documents, personal correspondence, documents of various Estonian diaspora organizations, included are also photographs and manuscripts of Anderson's memoirs and speeches.
Alfred H. Wheeler collection
Collection comprises blueprints and photocopies for the Northwestern Shot and Leadworks Warehouse in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Alfred Henry Forrester Collection
The collection consists of one black and white drawing of Tom Thumb.
Alfred J. Kahn collection
Books, reports, articles and testimony on social work authored by Alfred J. Kahn. Topics include social policy, social planning, comparative U.S. and international child and family policy, juvenile delinquency, and social work education.
Alfred Luts papers
Manuscript "Heitluste keerises", collected materials about the deaths of Estonian soldiers in Siberia, report to the Kersten Commission 1953, correspondence with Ernst Lüebik, documents about Estonian military history, Karl Masik's letters, correpondence.
Alfred Morena papers
Collection consists of two volumes of published sheet music (solo violin works written by Alfred Morena between 1910 and 1920) and 6 CDs containing recordings of his music.
Alfred O.C. Nier papers
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
Alfred Owre papers
Collection contains the papers of Dr. Alfred Owre, Dean of the College of Dentistry at the University of Minnesota.
Alfred Poldmets papers
Collection consists of personal documents, correspondence, press clippings and photographs.
Alfred Saar papers
Scrapbooks and other materials pertaining to Estonians before, during and after WWII in Estonia, Germany, and the United States.
Alfred Slote Papers
The collection contains written production material for nearly two dozen children's books written by Slote.
Alfred Vonetes papers
Materials related to Alfred Vonetes and his work in the Order of AHEPA (American Hellenic Educational and Progressive Association). Included are meeting minutes, agendas, notes, correspondence, event programs, and publications of the organization.
Alfredo Segre papers
Collection consists of personal correspondence with family members and friends, diaries, travel notes, photographs, professional correspondence with publishers and editors, manuscripts and typescripts of Alfredo Segre's (1908-1960) writings, including articles, poems, short stories, book reviews, and translations.
Alias | Wavefront records
The Alias | Wavefront records document the corporate history of the CGI company. Also intermingled are the executive papers and subject records of company founder, Mark Sylvester.
Alice and Martin Provensen Papers
The collection contain illustrative materials by Alice and Martin Provensen.
Alice Bernhard photographs
This collection consists of photographs related to Alice Bernhard and her family, including photos taken before they emigrated to the United States.
Alice Dalgliesh Papers
Papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. Collection contains production material for three titles published between 1935 and 1956 and includes manuscript and illustrative material. Collection also contains some miscellaneous water colors done by Alice Dalgliesh.
Alice E. Christgau Papers
The collection includes production material for three children's books published between 1965 and 1968.
Alice E. Goudey papers
The collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books written by Alice E. Goudey.
Alice L. O'Connell Papers
The collection contains written production material for two children's books by Alice L. O'Connell.
Alice Low Papers
The collection includes written production material for children's books written by author Alice Low.
Alice McLerran Papers
The collection contains written material for for books written by children's book author Alice McLerran.
Alice Stone Blackwell and Bedros Arakel Keljik papers
Primarily correspondence between Keljik, Armenian American writer and founder of the Minnesota Armenian community in 1899, and Blackwell, women's suffrage leader and activist on behalf of Armenian independence, documenting close literary and political collaboration. Included are also translations of poetry and other writings. Materials are photocopies of original documents housed at the Blackwell Family Papers, Library of Congress.
Alice Taylor Davis papers
Alice Tweed Tuohy Foundation. Darland Collection. Board Member’s Files
The collection contains Board Member's files regarding the Alice Tuohy Tweed Foundation from the Raymond W. Darland Collection dated from 1954 to 1987.
Alice Tweed Tuohy Papers. Correspondence Letters
The collection contains correspondence letters from the Alice Tweed Tuohy Papers from 1965.
Alice Wellman Papers
Collection contains corrected production material for one title by Alice Wellman.
Alice Zimmerman papers
Personal correspondence, song book, programs, newspaper clippings
Alida Malkus Papers
The collection contains production material for one title by Alida Malkus, as well as sketches used as inspiration for one other book written by Malkus.
Aliki Barnstone Papers
The collection contain a corrected typescript for one book written and published by Aliki Barnstone when she was 12.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1765
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1550
- University Archives 852
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 341
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 16
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 869
- Authors, American -- 20th century 761
- Manuscripts for publication 743
- Children's stories, American 601
- University of Minnesota Duluth 505
- Photographs 438
- Illustrators -- United States 394
- Picture books 394
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 391
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 384
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 335
- Drawings (visual works) 303
- Administrative records 287
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 210
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 179
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5964
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 83
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 48
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less