Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 8520
The collection contains Board Member's files regarding the Alice Tuohy Tweed Foundation from the Raymond W. Darland Collection dated from 1954 to 1987.
The collection contains correspondence letters from the Alice Tweed Tuohy Papers from 1965.
Collection contains corrected production material for one title by Alice Wellman.
Personal correspondence, song book, programs, newspaper clippings
The collection contains written production material for one title by Alida Malkus, as well as sketches used as inspiration for one other book written by Malkus, and two illustrations by Lowell Houser.
The collection contain a corrected typescript for one book written and published by Aliki Barnstone when she was 12.
Correspondence, postcards, albums of photographs featuring Latvian cities and landscapes, scrapbook documenting trips to New York City, typed poetry. Also printed volumes of Latvian fiction.
The collection contains production material for five published titles by Alison McGhee.
The collection contains production material for the American editions of three books written by Alison Morgan.
Alison Uttley's papers comprise production materials for dozens of short stories, novels, and other published works by Uttley.
The collection contains scrapbooks, videos, and a published work chronicling the activities of the Alive and Trucking Theater Company
Papers (1962) of Alixa Naff consist of photocopied summaries of interviews conducted by Alixa Naff. They pertain to folklore and life histories collected from Christian Syrian-Lebanese first generation immigrants in the United States. Originals as well as tapes with the recordings are deposited at the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, as part of the Alixa Naff Collection there.
This record represents the run of All Man held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from across the whole span of the newspaper's publishing years.
Collection contains the papers of the All-University Schedule Committee at the University of Minnesota.
This collection contains business and research papers of Allan Apter, largely related to mining and industry.
Collection contains the papers of Allan McCoid, professor of law at the University of Minnesota.
Correspondence, personal documents, bulletins, memoranda, folders, postage stamps, examples of school work, clippings, pamphlets, pins, Est Seal watch
Esto printing, Inc-share, philatelist, photographer, Estonian School Hempstead Long Island NY - school principal Estonian Society of Long Island NY
The collection contains personal and professional correspondence, news articles, newsletters, campaign materials, photographs, films, publications, diaries, planners, awards, buttons and personal materials of Allan Spear, documenting Spear's early years, career as a faculty member in the History Department at the University of Minnesota, and as a state senator and gay politician in Minnesota.
This collection contains the personal library of Allen J. Hubin, including his own manuscripts, and those typescripts given to him for review, and some correspondence.
The collection consists of prints by illustrator Allen Lewis.
The collection contains typescripts and a proof for one book by Allen Trelease.
The collection consists of a single ink illustration for a single title.
Records (1935-1946) of the Zveza "Lilija" Wisconsin (Alliance "Lily" of Wisconsin), Milwaukee, Wisconsin, consist chiefly of financial records. Also included are records of the Juvenile Department, consistution, and by-laws.
Records (1903-1932) of the Alliance of Poles in America include minutes of meetings of the Central Body of the Alliance (1917-1930) and its predecessor, the Alliance of Poles in State of Ohio (1907-1917), lists of officers, minutes of conventions (1907-1932), and texts and revisions of constitutions.
Records (1939-1961) of the Alliance Publishing Company of Chicago, Ill., a publisher of Polish American newspapers Dziennik Zwiazkowy and Zgoda, include correspondence; cartoons; editorial material; newspaper clippings; photographs; and material for the 1952 Kalendarz Zwiazkowy (an annual publication). Also included are material on the American Slav Congress of 1949; and a financial report for the Polish American Congress (1953).
The collection contains miscellaneous correspondence and mailings from other Printing Trades 1918-1928, and one volume of Council minutes, May 1937 to April 1944.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1916
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1767
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1581
- University Archives 858
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 385
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 335
- Social Welfare History Archives 298
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 275
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 206
- Performing Arts Archives 188
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- UMN Morris West Central Minnesota Historical Research Center 103
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 91
- Special Collections and Rare Books 46
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 23
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 3 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 898
- Authors, American -- 20th century 773
- Manuscripts for publication 758
- Children's stories, American 618
- University of Minnesota Duluth 533
- Photographs 448
- Illustrators -- United States 431
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 417
- Picture books 415
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 408
- Duluth (Minn.) 367
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 366
- Drawings (visual works) 324
- Administrative records 296
- Correspondence 225
- Estonian 214
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 194
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178 + ∧ less
- English 6217
- English 950
- Multiple languages 914
- Estonian 172
- Ukrainian 139
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 45
- German 42
- Russian 40
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 20
- French 15
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Hebrew 13
- Czech 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 405
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 137
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 19 + ∧ less