Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 8280
Aliki Barnstone Papers
The collection contain a corrected typescript for one book written and published by Aliki Barnstone when she was 12.
Aliki Brandenberg Papers
Alise Osis-Stunda papers
Correspondence, postcards, albums of photographs featuring Latvian cities and landscapes, scrapbook documenting trips to New York City, typed poetry. Also printed volumes of Latvian fiction.
Alison McGhee Papers
The collection contains production material for five published titles by Alison McGhee.
Alison Morgan Collection
The collection contains production material for the American editions of three books written by Alison Morgan.
Alison Uttley Papers
Alison Uttley's papers comprise production materials for dozens of short stories, novels, and other published works by Uttley.
Alive and Trucking Theater Company records
The collection contains scrapbooks, videos, and a published work chronicling the activities of the Alive and Trucking Theater Company
Alixa Naff papers
Papers (1962) of Alixa Naff consist of photocopied summaries of interviews conducted by Alixa Naff. They pertain to folklore and life histories collected from Christian Syrian-Lebanese first generation immigrants in the United States. Originals as well as tapes with the recordings are deposited at the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, as part of the Alixa Naff Collection there.
All Man Magazine Publications
This record represents the run of All Man held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from across the whole span of the newspaper's publishing years.
All-University Schedule Committee papers
Collection contains the papers of the All-University Schedule Committee at the University of Minnesota.
Allan H. McCoid papers
Collection contains the papers of Allan McCoid, professor of law at the University of Minnesota.
Allan Pensa papers
Correspondence, personal documents, bulletins, memoranda, folders, postage stamps, examples of school work, clippings, pamphlets, pins, Est Seal watch
Esto printing, Inc-share, philatelist, photographer, Estonian School Hempstead Long Island NY - school principal Estonian Society of Long Island NY
Allan Spear Papers
The collection contains personal and professional correspondence, news articles, newsletters, campaign materials, photographs, films, publications, diaries, planners, awards, buttons and personal materials of Allan Spear, documenting Spear's early years, career as a faculty member in the History Department at the University of Minnesota, and as a state senator and gay politician in Minnesota.
Allen J. Hubin Collection (SCRB Collection 145)
This collection contains the personal library of Allen J. Hubin, including his own manuscripts, and those typescripts given to him for review, and some correspondence.
Allen Lewis Collection
The Allen Lewis materials consist of four woodcut illustrations from one title as well as miscellaneous original art.
Allen W. Trelease Papers
The collection contains typescripts and a proof for one book by Allen Trelease.
Allena Best Papers
The collection consists of a single ink illustration for a single title.
Alliance Lilly of Wisconsin (Zveza Lilija Wisconsin) records
Records (1935-1946) of the Zveza "Lilija" Wisconsin (Alliance "Lily" of Wisconsin), Milwaukee, Wisconsin, consist chiefly of financial records. Also included are records of the Juvenile Department, consistution, and by-laws.
Alliance of Cambridge Settlement Houses records
Alliance of Poles in America (Cleveland, Ohio) records
Records (1903-1932) of the Alliance of Poles in America include minutes of meetings of the Central Body of the Alliance (1917-1930) and its predecessor, the Alliance of Poles in State of Ohio (1907-1917), lists of officers, minutes of conventions (1907-1932), and texts and revisions of constitutions.
Alliance of Transylvanian Saxons, Series I-III (Cleveland, Ohio) records
Alliance Publishing Company, (Chicago, Illinois) records
Records (1939-1961) of the Alliance Publishing Company of Chicago, Ill., a publisher of Polish American newspapers Dziennik Zwiazkowy and Zgoda, include correspondence; cartoons; editorial material; newspaper clippings; photographs; and material for the 1952 Kalendarz Zwiazkowy (an annual publication). Also included are material on the American Slav Congress of 1949; and a financial report for the Polish American Congress (1953).
Allied Printing Trades Council records
The collection contains miscellaneous correspondence and mailings from other Printing Trades 1918-1928, and one volume of Council minutes, May 1937 to April 1944.
Alma Olivia Scott (Georgia Travers) Papers
The collection contains drafts for two books by Alma Olivia Scott.
Alma Schultz papers
Memoranda and correspondence concerning various Latvian American organizations and Latvia; personal correspondence; Southern Methodist University Conservatory materials, list of Latvian displaced persons resettled in Texas and Oklahoma; notes, clippings, event programs, photographs.
Aloysius Mazewski papers
The collection relates directly to the two positions held by A. A. Mazewski in the Polish American community over the years: presidency of the Polish National Alliance and of the Polish American Congress. The records cover, roughly, the period of Mazewski’s leadership of both organizations, that is the years from 1968 to his death in 1988.
Alpha Chi Sigma records
This collection contains the records of Alpha Chi Sigma, a chemistry and chemical engineering fraternity at the University of Minnesota.
Alpha Delta Kappa, Fidelis Beta Chapter scrapbook
The collection consists of a historian’s scrapbook which includes: color photographs, achievement awards, programs, conventions, newspaper clippings, and memorials all dating from 1988-1997.
Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota and Epsilon Chapters records
The collection includes two historian's books of Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota Chapter.
Alpha Delta Kappa Iota Chapter scrapbook
The collection contains one scrapbook containing historical materials related to the Alpha Delta Kappa Iota Chapter.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1911
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1768
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1556
- University Archives 854
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 357
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 356
- Social Welfare History Archives 295
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 294
- Northwest Architectural Archives 274
- Performing Arts Archives 202
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 117
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 873
- Authors, American -- 20th century 763
- Manuscripts for publication 746
- Children's stories, American 603
- University of Minnesota Duluth 511
- Photographs 439
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 397
- Illustrators -- United States 396
- Picture books 395
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 387
- Duluth (Minn.) 365
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 336
- Drawings (visual works) 304
- Administrative records 292
- Estonian 214
- Correspondence 211
- Newspaper clippings 200
- Minutes 186
- watercolors (paintings) 181
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 172 + ∧ less
- English 5991
- English 938
- Multiple languages 915
- Estonian 171
- Ukrainian 137
- Finnish 94
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 43
- Russian 39
- German 38
- Latvian 35
- Polish 25
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 19
- French 14
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Czech 12
- Hebrew 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 389
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 84
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 61
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 30
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Minnesota Orchestra 23 + ∧ less