Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 5968
Overview Records of the organization's Western District consist of a photocopied scrapbook containing clippings and printed ephemera documenting Sokol and Czech American community activities in Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota.
Overview This collection contains the records of the American Studies program at the University of Minnesota.
Overview Collection consists of two unbuilt plans for the Turnblad residence, by architects Frank G. Cauffman and W. H. Dennis. The third set of plans is for the Posten Building, designed by C.A. Boehme.
Overview The collection contains shop drawings from the American, Midland, Indianapolis and Winkle Terra Cotta Companies, along with photographs, negatives, order books and indexes.
Overview Files of the law suit State of Israel vs. John (Ivan) Demjanjuk, filed at the Jerusalem District Court, 1987-1988.
Overview Papers (1923-1935) of Americo Susi, an Italian-American laborer from Introdacqua, A'quila, Italy, consist of his membership booklets for "Club Introdacquese" (Youngstown, Ohio) and "Societa Italiana di M.S. Generale Gustave Fara" (Sharpsville, Pennsylvania).
Overview Papers (ca. 1927-1988) of Amerigo A. De Martinis consist of a biographical sketch; two photographs of him; a certificate of Stella della Solidarieta Italian; a certificate of recognition from the OSIA New Jersey Grand Lodge; and photographs of the North Italy Social Club, mortgage burning, and the Men of Malvern, as well as miscellaneous newspaper clippings.
Overview The Amerikan Uutiset collection (n.d.) consists of manuscripts and typescripts, in Finnish, of published articles by Terttu Katka, George Latvala, Matti Kantola, Paavo A. Kairanen, and Elina Beck.
Overview The Amos S. Deinard Papers reflects the life of this prominent Minneapolis lawyer, from family papers and newsclippings, to records from organizations he was deeply involved in such as the Minneapolis Federation for Jewish Services and the Minnesota Fair Employment Practices Commission, to a collection of pamphlets and publications documenting his interests in topics such as antisemitism and Zionism.
Found in: Upper Midwest Jewish Archives
Overview The collection contains written production material for a biography of Maud Hart Lovelace by Amy Dolnick.
Identifier: uarc 2015-48
Overview Collection contains the papers of Amy K. Kaminsky, former professor and Chair of the Department of Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
Identifier: Tretter: 381
Overview The Ana Silva Papers reflect Ana’s involvement in the Minneapolis LGBTQ community, with an emphasis on the lesbian communities of color, from the 1980s through 2010; as well as papers documenting her personal and family life.
Overview Collection contains press clippings, publications, and administrative records related to the the intellectual and creative work of the Ananya Dance Theatre.
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Overview Papers ( 1914-1975) of Anatol Julian Kurdydyk (1905- ) consist of newspaper clippings on Ukrainian community activities in Canada, and a document titled "An Act to incorporate the Ruthenian Greek Catholic Parishes and Missions in the Province of Manitoba."
Overview Collection consists of 13 bound volumes of typed memoir by Anatoly Rozenblat, covering the years 1990-2000, and 2002-2004, following his emigration from Russia and immigration to the United States. Included are also two published works by A. Rozenblat: "Rozenblat's Innovations for the 21st century" (1999) and "Statistical Analysis of Ship Speed in Waves and the Tropics" (2000).
Overview Collection contains the papers of Ancel B. Keys, professor emeritus of physiology and director of the Laboratory of Physiological Hygiene at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Keys was world renowned in the field of public heath, creating the K ration during World War II, conducting starvation experiments that helped guide relief workers in post-war Europe, and was the first to link diet to cholesterol and heart attack risk.
Overview Contains process art and related material for one title by Anders Shafer.
Overview The collection contains illustrative material for a book written by John Symonds and published by Pantheon.
Overview This collection consists of manuscript materials for fifteen titles written by Andrea Davis Pinkney, including corrected typescripts, page proofs, correspondence, ephemera, research and notes.
Overview This collection documents Andrea Jenkins' activites within the City of Minneapolis, including her fight for the rights of LGBT people and racial minorities.
Overview The papers of Andrejs Rozentals consist of personal documents, financial documents, personal letters, newspapers clippings, business cards, short notes, song texts, scout newsletters.
Overview Collection contains the personal and professional papers of Andrew Adin Stomberg, including correspondence with prominent Scandinavian and Scandinavian-American figures; organizations such as the American-Scandinavian Society, Society for the Advancement of Scandinavian Study and the Swedish Historical Society; publications, articles and speeches in Swedish and English; material on Swedish immigration.
Overview Collection contains the papers of Andrew Boss, professor emeritus and vice director of the agricultural experiment station at the University of Minnesota.
Overview Two printed pieces of sheet music (with lyrics): "Inno dei fascisti" and "In Aeroplano"
Identifier: Tretter: 318
Overview The collection contains the organizational documents related to Andrew Eddy and the organizations to which he belonged from 1980-2014.
Overview Papers (1919-1975) of Rev. Andrew Rolik consist of his typescripts, poetry, various church publications (including jubilee programs from Evangelical Lutheran churches in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, and Muskegon, Michigan), and sheet music.
Overview Collection includes photographs and plans of the Old Andrews Hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Overview Papers (1963-1969) of Andrii Bohdan consist of flyers and programs pertaining to cultural events in the Philadelphia, Pa. Ukrainian community. Included are lists of recordings, a flyer of the Americans to Free Captive Nations, Inc., Ukrainian Division; and a program for the Ukrainian Bandurist Chorus 50th anniversay tour.
Overview Papers (1964-1967) of Andrzej Wolodkowicz (1928- ) consist of correspondence, questionnaires, and newspaper clippings which were used in compilation of his book, Polish Contributions to Arts and Sciences in Canada (1969).
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1723
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1542
- University Archives 835
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 354
- Social Welfare History Archives 282
- Northwest Architectural Archives 263
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 252
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 204
- Performing Arts Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 150
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 111
- Special Collections and Rare Books 28
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 22
- James Ford Bell Library 13 ∧ less
- Authors, American -- 20th century 248
- Children's literature, American 232
- Estonian 214
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 152
- Children's stories, American 137
- Displaced persons 124
- Manuscripts for publication 97
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 96
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 83
- Community life 81
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 69
- Drawings (visual works) 66
- Religious life 64
- Jews -- Minnesota 60
- Picture books 60
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 53
- Political activity 52
- New York (N.Y.) 51
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 46
- watercolors (paintings) 43 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 78
- Burroughs Corporation 75
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 52
- Burroughs Corporation. 51
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 48
- YMCA of Greater New York. 44
- YMCA of the USA 35
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division. 30
- University of Minnesota 29
- Control Data Corporation 28
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 27
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company. 23
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 20
- Control Data Corporation. 18
- Minnesota Orchestra 18
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 16
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 16
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 15
- Bly, Robert 14 ∧ less