Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 5968
Identifier: uarc 63
Overview Collection contains the papers of Aneesur Rahman, professor of physics at the University of Minnesota.
Found in: University Archives
Overview Family history of the Ament family, Minnesota.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Papers (ca. 1930-1976) of Angela Bambace (1898-1975) include correspondence; speeches; newspaper clippings; photographs; and publications. Bambace was a labor organizer and vice-president of the International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union.
Overview Papers (1908-1969) of Angela Mischke (b. 1905), a Polish American, consist of an autobiography.
Overview The collection consists of 6 prints with folder.
Overview This collection consists of manuscript materials related to two publications by Angelo Cohn.
Overview Papers (1923-1962) of Angelo Viani (1893-1974) include records of the the Mountaineer Building and Loan Association (Fairmont, W.Va.), OSIA materials including ritual books, photographs, membership applications, incorporation papers of the OSIA West Virginia Grand Lodge (1923), and officers' regalia.
Overview Materials pertaining to A. Speliopoulos' activities in the Daughters of Penelope organization and other programs and organizations of the Greek Americans, predominantly in Minnesota.
Overview The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials, with an emphasis on the latter. Manuscript material includes typescripts and proofs, and illustrative material includes illustrations done in a variety of media, some with separations, studies, and dummies.
Overview Documentation pertaining to the Italian Americans in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Included are correspondence, newspaper clippings, flyers, pamphlets.
Identifier: Tretter: 191
Overview The Ankha Shamin papers, 1950-2012 includes correspondence, personal writings, publications, informational resources, photographs, artworks, ephemera, and audio-visual material.
Overview The collection contains production materials for two titles by or translated by Ann Pyk.
Overview The Ann Atwood Collection contains written production material from one title, The Wild Young Desert, published in 1970, including corrected typescripts, galley proofs and paste-up dummies.
Abstract Collection includes correspondence (bulk), clippings, and personal effects of John Berryman, collected or received by Ann Berryman.
Found in: Upper Midwest Literary Archives
Overview Includes material related to the writing of one children's book by Ann Cameron.
Overview The papers consist of papers related to Ann Conrad Lammers's translation of Rabbit Island.
Overview Collection contains typescripts and a proof for one children's book title by Ann Crowell.
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 185
Overview This collection contains notes, meeting minutes, budgets, proposals and corespondents from Ann DeGroot's involvement with the organizations she served on and was an active member from the 1970s-2000.
Overview This collection contains artwork, proofs, correspondence and other materials related to writings and illustrations by Ann Grifalconi.
Overview The collection contains proofs and typescripts related to three young adult novels written by Ann Halam.
Overview The collection contains correspondence and a corrected typescript, for one title.
Overview Collection contains 1 illustration for 1 title, plus 2 miscellaneous sketches
Overview The collection contains 3 original colored illustrations for 3 titles.
Overview The collection contains written materials for 37 titles in the "Baby-Sitters Club" and the "Baby-Sitters Little Sister" series of books.
Overview The collection contains written production materials for 2 titles, and includes holographs, some corrected, corrected typescripts, some photocopied, corrected page and jacket proofs, dummies, correspondence, notes, photocopies of illustrations, front matter, corrected galley proof, layout notes, and a magazine.
Overview The collection contains written production material, and includes typescripts, some corrected, much correspondence, layout notes, clippings, page proofs, pamphlets, front matter, a book proposal, flap copy, reviews, an ad, an article, promotional material, an exercise, an internet printout, photocopies of illustrations, a book jacket, research material, and galley proofs.
Overview Contains holographs, typescripts, galley proofs, correspondence, etc. for three of Nolan's children's books.
Overview The collection contains typescripts and production material for titles by Ann Warren Turner.
Overview Papers (1940- ) of Philip and Anna Wasylowsky include correspondence and minutes of the American Ukrainian Republican Association, and correspondence, publications, and clippings from the Ukrainian National Association. Materials pertain to Ukrainian Day (Chicago, Ill.), famine in Ukraine (1932-1933), the Shevchenko Commemoration in Washington, D. C., church anniversary booklets, photographs, and other papers of Dr. John E. Smuk, and miscellany.
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1723
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1542
- University Archives 835
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 354
- Social Welfare History Archives 282
- Northwest Architectural Archives 263
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 252
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 204
- Performing Arts Archives 189
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 150
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 111
- Special Collections and Rare Books 28
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 22
- James Ford Bell Library 13 ∧ less
- Authors, American -- 20th century 248
- Children's literature, American 232
- Estonian 214
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 152
- Children's stories, American 137
- Displaced persons 124
- Manuscripts for publication 97
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 96
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 83
- Community life 81
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 69
- Drawings (visual works) 66
- Religious life 64
- Jews -- Minnesota 60
- Picture books 60
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 53
- Political activity 52
- New York (N.Y.) 51
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 46
- watercolors (paintings) 43 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 78
- Burroughs Corporation 75
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 52
- Burroughs Corporation. 51
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 48
- YMCA of Greater New York. 44
- YMCA of the USA 35
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division. 30
- University of Minnesota 29
- Control Data Corporation 28
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 27
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company. 23
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 20
- Control Data Corporation. 18
- Minnesota Orchestra 18
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 16
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 16
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 15
- Bly, Robert 14 ∧ less