Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 8519
The collection contains drafts for two books by Alma Olivia Scott.
Memoranda and correspondence concerning various Latvian American organizations and Latvia; personal correspondence; Southern Methodist University Conservatory materials, list of Latvian displaced persons resettled in Texas and Oklahoma; notes, clippings, event programs, photographs.
The collection relates directly to the two positions held by A. A. Mazewski in the Polish American community over the years: presidency of the Polish National Alliance and of the Polish American Congress. The records cover, roughly, the period of Mazewski’s leadership of both organizations, that is the years from 1968 to his death in 1988.
This collection contains the records of Alpha Chi Sigma, a chemistry and chemical engineering fraternity at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of a historian’s scrapbook which includes: color photographs, achievement awards, programs, conventions, newspaper clippings, and memorials all dating from 1988-1997.
The collection includes two historian's books of Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota Chapter.
The collection contains one scrapbook containing historical materials related to the Alpha Delta Kappa Iota Chapter.
This collection contains the records of Alpha Delta Sigma. Samuel C. Gale Chapter, a national professional advertising fraternity at the University of Minnesota
This collection consists of administrative and rush materials related to the historically Jewish sorority Alpha Epsilon Phi at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the records of the Alpha Phi Omega's Gamma Psi Chapter at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of the Alpha Tau Omega Gamma Nu chapter at the University of Minnesota.
The collection includes minutes, membership, financial records and photographs of the university-based Minnesota chapter of the Alpha Zeta Fraternity, the national professional agricultural fraternity.
Collection contains the papers of Alrik Gustafson, professor and chair of the Scandinavian department at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains scrapbooks, letters, and musical scores for compositions by Dr. Addison dated between 1928 and 1984.
The collection consists of one 60 minute audiocassette tape. Subjects include Morgan Park.
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
The collection contains the Commitment to Focus information file from the UMD Alumni and Media Relations office from 1986-88.
Carlson was a professor of geography at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. Collection consists of reprints of his journal articles relating to immigrant settlements in Cleveland, Detroit, Toledo and Chicago.
Contains typescripts and correspondence related to three children's books written by Alvin Tresselt.
Collection contains a bound volume of letters given to Alvin S. Cutler upon his retirement from the University of Minnesota after 39 years as a professor of civil engineering.
The Alvin Schorr papers reflect his influential career in the field of social work, in both the government and academic sectors, from the 1940's through the 1980s. The collection includes Schorr's books, (some in manuscript form), articles, and speeches, his professional correspondence files, and working files from his government and private-sector positions and activities.
The collection contains illustrative materials for 3 children's books illsutrated by Smith.
The collection consists of two series: correspondence and photographs. This collection shows only a small segment of the Alworth family business.
Papers consist of Amabile and Vincenzo Santacaterina's correspondence, including that of Amabile with Ferdinando Offeli; Vincenzo's notes about a trip to South America in 1965; photographs; clippings; "Il calicanto non cresce a Chicago" (1990), Amabile's autobiography; "Chiuppano nel Mondo" (n.d.), by Ferdinando Pffeli; and "Decenale di Vincenza All'Estero, 1953-1962."
Contains illustrative material for four titles illustrated by Amanda Shepherd.
Records contain newsletters, correspondence and announcements from the Amateur Computer Society, as well as articles on personal computing.
Collection contains documentation by and about the Amazon Bookstore Cooperative, a feminist women's bookstore founded in Minneapolis in 1970 and for many years the oldest operating women's bookstore in the United States.
Collection consists of newsreels "Sisu" published by the society, news about Estonia (copies), leaflets.
Collection contains antique play scripts, theater prints and postcards, and a toy theater collected by Dr. Amelia Howe Kritzer.
Records (1925-1959) of the America-Italy Society, a cultural organization, include minutes; correspondence; financial records; brochures; photographs; and corporate documents. Series include information regarding the Italy-America Society's dissolution and correspondence of founder Luigi Criscuolo. Also included is correspondence of Ellsworth Bunker; Thomas McKittrick; John Astor and Clare Booth Luce.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1916
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1766
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1581
- University Archives 858
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 385
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 335
- Social Welfare History Archives 298
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 295
- Northwest Architectural Archives 275
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 206
- Performing Arts Archives 188
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 118
- UMN Morris West Central Minnesota Historical Research Center 103
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 91
- Special Collections and Rare Books 46
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 23
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 15
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 3 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 898
- Authors, American -- 20th century 773
- Manuscripts for publication 758
- Children's stories, American 618
- University of Minnesota Duluth 533
- Photographs 448
- Illustrators -- United States 432
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 418
- Picture books 415
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 408
- Duluth (Minn.) 367
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 367
- Drawings (visual works) 325
- Administrative records 296
- Correspondence 225
- Estonian 214
- Newspaper clippings 201
- watercolors (paintings) 194
- Minutes 186
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 178 + ∧ less
- English 6216
- English 950
- Multiple languages 914
- Estonian 172
- Ukrainian 139
- Finnish 95
- Undetermined 53
- Italian 45
- German 42
- Russian 40
- Latvian 35
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 26
- Polish 25
- Hungarian 20
- Slovenian 20
- Yiddish 20
- French 15
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Hebrew 13
- Czech 12 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 405
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 137
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 88
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 57
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 54
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- YMCA of the USA 49
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 47
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- University of Minnesota 41
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 28
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 28
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 19
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 19 + ∧ less