Found in 198 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains the papers of Mulford Q. Sibley, professor of political science at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of the original Constitution and one hand written minutes book with Rules and Regulations comprising the first four pages. Member lists appear at intervals.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection consists of the records of the South St. Louis County Chapter of the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis. The records contain minutes from 1941-1961 and a manual for chapters from January 1, 1961.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains: rules and regulations; membership and mushers; contracts; board meeting minutes; financial information; correspondence; 1978 St. Paul Winter Carnival finances; races and race schedules; essays on ISDRA sanctioning, Timing, The History of Racing, Winter is for the Dogs, Trails in the Future, Interval Training, Mush (Rolling Stone article March 1984); newspaper clippings 1973–1983; and publications.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
The collection consists of minutes, programs, financial statements, and rosters from the Association's annual meetings from 1920-1965, originally contained in two binders.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection consists of minutes and by-laws.
The collection contains seven volumes of Ladies Aid minutes written in Norwegian, 1889-1949; one minute book of the Board of Trustees in English, 1941-1948; one treasurer's book, 1889-1902, in Norwegian; church directories, 1964, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1974; and financial statement, 1963.
The collection consists of constitution, minutes, photographs, various documents, and scrapbooks.
The collection consists of seven rolls of positive microfilm containing sixty volumes of church records. The records consist of church record books which contain vital statistics, information in the form of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and communicants; and history of the congregation. Also included are church council minutes, several volumes of general church financial records, records of auxiliary organizations, and several scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains minutes, 1927-1934, and correspondence.
The collection includes minutes, 1928–1979, union by-laws, a news clipping, a letter, memorabilia from the Union’s Annual conventions, an attendance register for local 930 of Two Harbors, charters for various Retail Clerks Union Locals.
The collection consists of a book of minutes from the town meetings and Board of Supervisors.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection consists of one journal containing financial information from February-March 1887, articles of incorporation, and minutes from March 1891-August 1914. The financial information seems to be concerned with the Western Land and Loan Company.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.