Found in 35 Collections and/or Records:
The collection contains stock certificates in mining and land companies in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, May 1911; minutes of the Board of Directors; an account ledger, 1911-1929; two cashbooks, 1911-1929; a tract book describing the land owned, its location, and the amount and quality of timber; and two maps of the area. Also included are stock certificates, 1919-1920.
The records consist of by-laws and constitution (1958-1985), a brief history of the organization and a list of past presidents and members, summary financial information, correspondence (1960-1970s), minutes of executive and business meetings (1957-2010, gaps), newsletters (1960-2010, gaps), files on sponsored and attended programs and other meetings or events. There is a Minnesota Reading Council file (1961-1983), and a set of certificates of honors and president’s club awards.
The rebuilt John Jacob Astor Trading Post at Fond du Lac, Minnesota, was dedicated at Fond du Lac on Sunday, August 4, 1935. The two items comprising this small collection include the letter inviting Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Astor (Lord and Lady Astor, Mr. and Mrs. John Jacob Astor, III) to the dedication and the certificate presented to a member of the Astor family on that occasion from the governor of Minnesota, Floyd B. Olson.
The collection contains one letter written to Lyonel Ayres’ brother and a 1922 certificate from the Minnesota State board of Architects and Engineers.
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection consists of one volume of corporate minutes and two volumes of stock certificates.
The collection contains records of Clyde Iron Company (1889), Northwestern Supply Company (1899), Northwestern Manufacturing Company (1899), Clyde Iron Works, Cleveland Duluth Company, Inc. (1920), Willamette Clyde Company (Oregon, 1923), Cleveland Duluth Holding Company of Minnesota (1926) and Clyde Iron Works Sales Company (renamed Clyde Sales Company) the sole distributor for Clyde Iron Works. There are no records of the Clyde Equipment Company.
The collection contains correspondence, certificates of awards and membership, medical articles (1913-1947) authored by Collins, photographs of Collins' paintings, general photographs, and genealogical information.
The collection contains 8 photographs and the certificate of marriage for Frank L Cowen and Susan Bagley.
The collection contains correspondence, awards and certificates, lawyers' case records, news clippings, photographs, and manuscripts on local history. The collection also includes one photograph alubm of snap shots and post card photographs.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
This collection contains a certificate of citizenship (passport) from Scheunenberg, Switzerland, a typed translation of that document, and a homestead certificate from Duluth, Minnesota, dated 1874.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial and membership records, service certificates, reference materials, photographs and blueprints of three Duluth G.A.R. organizations.
The papers document the WWI facts of Captain House's military service, prisoner of war experience, and his return to civilian life.
The collection consists of three certificates from the International Correspondence Schools of Scranton, Philadelphia for completion of work in the subjects of arithmetic and measuration of the steam engineers course and one letter attached to a three page hand written examination from the school of math.
This collection contains Kempinski's Navy Service Certificate including Petty Officer’s Appointment; a small album of mostly cyanotype photographs of sailing ships and sailors, ships include the Lancaster, Massachusetts, and the Spanish ship Reine Menceides; and Kempinski’s father’s German Army record.
The collection consists of letters, certificates, awards, religious and social materials, family papers, and memorials.
The collection contains company share certificates, land abstracts and a letter from the Register of Deeds.
The collection contains a night school certificate, his father Perley S. Knowlton's death certificate, papers regarding settlement of his father’s financial business, Notary Public appointment certificate, letter of appreciation, and an article on the Duluth Superior Harbor.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
The collection contains correspondence, reference materials, photographs and news clippings.
The collection contains miscellaneous certificates, diplomas, correspondence, two photos and an account book of patients for the years 1891-1902.
The collection consists of examination records of Ethel Lindberg when she was a young student and evaluations and classroom teaching materials from the 1930s when she served as a rural school teacher.
The collection contains biographical information, WWII records and medal, certificates of birth, baptism and marriage, court document of John Harry Peterson’s name change in 1940 to John Hartley Peterson, photographs of John and Barbara Peterson, and a copy of John Peterson’s 1948 University of Minnesota Thesis for Master of Science in Ophthalmology The Effect of Glare on the Accommodation Near Point.
The collection consists of: certificate of discharge (1871); letter (1872); Declaration paper, Marquette, Michigan, 1878; marriage certificate; Jessie Sparrow’s genealogy; Certificate of Citizenship, 1888; Nobles of the Mystic Shrine certificate; Dept. of Commerce & Labor, Washington letters; and one carte-de-visite of Jessie (?).
The collection contains indexed birth (April 17, 1910- April 11, 1947) and death (April 14, 1909-February 28, 1953) records, permits for burial or removal (May 20, 1916- January 9, 1921), municipal court records (March 2, 1910-July 18, 1961)
This collection contains business letters, club memberships, public office materials, condolences, warranty deeds, stock certificates, and bills.
The collection consists of print or near print items describing schools or school activities that are outside of the school district records collection, or collections of individual schools.