Found in 81 Collections and/or Records:
The collection includes two historian's books of Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota Chapter.
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains promotional materials, pamphlets, correspondence and lists from the Minnesota Committee of the American Historical Association Endowment.
The collection contains bylaws, 1890, of the Palestine Lodge; officers and membership list, 1890, and a 1932 poster of the charter members of the Ionic Lodge; and officers and membership list, 1892, of the Euclid Lodge.
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection consists of minutes from the first meeting, June 6, 1966, to meeting twenty-five, June 12, 1973; bits of correspondence; memos; copies of the standards used; and a list of committee members.
The collection contains by-laws, agendas, minutes, membership and consortium directories, correspondence, lobbying information, Interlibrary Loan statistics (1982-1987), and information on the participant libraries.
The records consist of by-laws and constitution (1958-1985), a brief history of the organization and a list of past presidents and members, summary financial information, correspondence (1960-1970s), minutes of executive and business meetings (1957-2010, gaps), newsletters (1960-2010, gaps), files on sponsored and attended programs and other meetings or events. There is a Minnesota Reading Council file (1961-1983), and a set of certificates of honors and president’s club awards.
The collection contains: Articles of Incorporation, minutes of board meetings (1980-1985), names of directors (1956-1973), annual meetings, Reports on Examination (1959-1977), audits, National Blood Policy (1974), financial report (1991), publicity.
The collection contains Burke’s political correspondence, and material on the Truman-Barkley Club, especially concerning arrangements for President Truman’s visit to Duluth in 1948.
Contains materials on the history of the Catholic Mission and Catholic churches established to minister to Ojibwe people in the area of the Fond du Lac reservation near Cloquet, Minnesota. Materials were compiled by Father Alban Fruth of Holy Family Church in Cloquet in the late 1970s.
The collection contains constitution, bylaws, minutes; booklets with officers, committees, membership lists and concert programs; and scrapbooks.
The collection is comprised of one volume including minutes from 1913-1916, records of dues paid by members and bills paid by the organization.
Eight reunion groups have formed, resulting in this collection consisting of a diagram of the camp, scrapbooks, photographs, and correspondence.
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes from 1977, 1978, articles of incorporation, articles of incorporation for Institute of Afro-American Awareness, constitution and by-laws; an abstract from about 1972 “to marshal the resources of the black community; Urban Renewal Plan for Central Hillside Area, November 1972.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection consists of Kappa chapter minutes (1950-1986); Beta chapter minutes (1992, 2004-2011), state convention reports (1971-2003); membership directories for Tau State (1952-1986), Beta (1944, 1957-2004) and Kappa (1950-1982); Kappa scrapbooks (1950-1981).
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of Board minutes (1937-1973); Articles of Incorporation and amendments; members, directors, and officers; miscellaneous correspondence and financial statements.
The records contain an alphabetical list of 59 members of Veterans of WWI from 1963, an application for charter with 22 signatures, and four letters seeking a charter and stating the group had ceased operations.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection contains materials from the Community Action Board. Nearly all items are photocopies.
The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation (1938, 1960), board and membership minutes 2/5/1929-4/3/1975, reports of annual meetings, a small amount of correspondence, newsletters (1971-1975), yearly attendance records (1953-1956), Project forms for various activities (1971-1974), and one copy of BREEZES From The Port of Duluth, official newspaper of the Duluth Jaycees Vol. 9, No. 6, January, 1960, that includes a "roster of presidents of this chapter since its founding in 1926."
The collection contains the committee’s membership lists, financial accounts, and letters to the National headquarters.
The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.