Found in 61 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists of by-laws; annual reports; miscellaneous correspondence; yearbooks with meeting notes, membership lists, lists of officers, advisory board members and committee chairpersons; meeting minutes; treasurer's book of dues paid; scrapbooks containing clippings, yearbooks, a few photographs, and annual reports.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
The collection contains one scrapbook of clippings, constitution and by-laws, membership list, snap shots of programs. Events include picnics, parties and refurbishment of the playground and club building.
The collection contains President Homer A. Massie's 1948 annual meeting address; Policies and Programs agenda, April 1948; "Report On North Shore Trip" by Minnesota Department of Business Research and Development Commissioner J. W. Clark; Minneapolis Star editorials concerning airports on North Shore, August 5 and 6, 1948.
The collection contains: rules and regulations; membership and mushers; contracts; board meeting minutes; financial information; correspondence; 1978 St. Paul Winter Carnival finances; races and race schedules; essays on ISDRA sanctioning, Timing, The History of Racing, Winter is for the Dogs, Trails in the Future, Interval Training, Mush (Rolling Stone article March 1984); newspaper clippings 1973–1983; and publications.
The collection contains yearbooks containing by-laws, articles of incorporation, club rules, club officers, membership rosters, and golf schedules. The two earliest yearbooks each contain a photograph of the original clubhouse.
The collection consists of one volume of Rifle scores (1920-1952) and a few pages of club records including a three page history, a charter, membership lists, a stock, two newspaper articles, shooting scores (1980-1986), and six photographs (1937) of the building and identified members. A small amount of personal papers of one long-time member, Ed Hibbard are also part of the collection.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection consists of minutes and by-laws.
The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
The scrapbook contains snapshots and memorabilia of the Park Heights 4-H Club members and activities.
The collection consists of constitution, minutes, photographs, various documents, and scrapbooks.
The collection contains the membership lists, programs and conference materials, by-laws, and a brief history of the Duluth Rotary Club (1964), and ephemera.
Collection contains by-laws, 1883, and officers and membership list, 1892, of the Duluth Council Number 6, Royal and Select Masters (Masonic order).
Collection contains a bylaws guidebook, 1869, from the Minnesota Royal Arch Masons, and officers and membership list,1892, of the Keystone Chapter Number 20, chartered on January 10, 1872.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
This collection contains business letters, club memberships, public office materials, condolences, warranty deeds, stock certificates, and bills.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The records consists of minutes, membership lists, officers’ reports, and the Guide and Laws of the Soroptimist’s International. There are four scrapbooks containing photographs, citations, clippings and item documenting events and meetings of the club.
This collection includes materials related to The Fifteen Club (XV Club) which was a social club of students from Washburn High School.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
Minutes of a Duluth social club formerly located at 1909 1/2 West Superior Street.
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.