Found in 25 Collections and/or Records:
The collection contains four pamphlets with information on club officers, meeting dates, members, programs, and bibliographies.
Contains materials on the history of the Catholic Mission and Catholic churches established to minister to Ojibwe people in the area of the Fond du Lac reservation near Cloquet, Minnesota. Materials were compiled by Father Alban Fruth of Holy Family Church in Cloquet in the late 1970s.
The collection consists of music scores in both manuscript and published form.
The collection contains a small number of items relating to the financial and organizational operation of the Duluth United Methodist Union.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection consists of copy prints of material from Franz Schultz's scrapbook including photographs of Schultz with others, news clippings about musical productions, and concert programs. The materials all reflect activities in the Duluth, Minnesota area.
The collection contains material concerning Glen Avon Church collected by the Macfarlane family including: letters regarding dolls for the Annual Flower Show Association, and auxiliary of the church, 1898; church event pamphlets and weekly church bulletins, 1898–1973; correspondence regarding donation of church bell, 1910; news clippings concerning the Flower Show and the first pastor, 1898–1947; and three photographs of the church and Mr. MacFarlane, 1890–1962.
The collection consists of two original and one photocopied musical manuscripts.
The collection consists of letters, certificates, awards, religious and social materials, family papers, and memorials.
The collection contains diaries, news clippings, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection consists of a few pages and two volumes: treasure's ledger 1892-1896 with Record Of Weekly Offerings and brief Board of Trustees minutes April 20 and May 23, 1892 on pages 75-76; register/record volume 1890-1900 (one 1909 entry regarding a membership transfer.)
The collection contains typewritten copies of letters, diaries, church records and magazine articles relating to Protestant and Catholic missions in Minnesota and the Northwest.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection consists of a single volume (251 pages) of religious sermons by James J. O'Mahony of Sacred Heart Cathedral of Duluth.
The collection contains record books of the church and its societies (Oneota White Society) with their constitutions, by-laws, minutes, treasury reports, and social events; church financial records-receipts, collection envelopes, and business transactions, mortgage notes, deeds, insurance; papers on the building of the church; and 2 letters about a mission in India. Also in the collection are records of the Oneota Ladies Aid Society with notes on meetings and treasury reports.
The collection contains seven volumes of Ladies Aid minutes written in Norwegian, 1889-1949; one minute book of the Board of Trustees in English, 1941-1948; one treasurer's book, 1889-1902, in Norwegian; church directories, 1964, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1974; and financial statement, 1963.
The collection consists of seven rolls of positive microfilm containing sixty volumes of church records. The records consist of church record books which contain vital statistics, information in the form of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and communicants; and history of the congregation. Also included are church council minutes, several volumes of general church financial records, records of auxiliary organizations, and several scrapbooks.
The collection contains a pamphlet on the church's history, a yearbook of activities and a list of members, anniversary booklets, newsletters, service programs giving notes on church activities, and meeting programs and calendars.
The collection consists of certificates; two Rotary Club newsletters from Ely, Minnesota; church affiliation papers; a document in Norwegian regarding Hellena Malene (1865); a Christmas card in Norwegian from the pastor of Concordia Lutheran Church, Superior, Wisconsin; one news clipping; and photographs of: Oscar and Gertrude’s wedding, Oscar as athlete, and AAD Temple Brothers.
The collection contains correspondence, 1889-1905, removed from the old church's 1905 cornerstone, a dedication pamphlet of the new church, 1944, and news clippings.
The collection contains records of the Swedish Baptist Bethel Church, including financial records, membership registers, Sunday school records, and other records.
The collection contains the minutes, bylaws, and financial record of the merger of the Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel congregations.
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
Uneasy Partners: British Dissent and the American Churches, 1783-1865. Unpublished manuscript by J.F. Maclear
Contains an unpublished manuscript by James F. Maclear. The manuscript was assembled by the donor, Neil Storch, following Maclear's death in 1999. Also included are suplemental materials gathered by Storch.
The collection contains a minute book, 1891-1946; news clippings; a small photograph of the First Christian Church; a building fund receipt ledger, photocopied, 1923-1941; and a record book of members, marriages and deaths, 1894-1948. Most of the records in this collection pertain to the First Christian Church.