Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works
Found in 32 Collections and/or Records:
The Baldwin Flats are located at 711 – 715 West Second Street, Duluth, Minnesota, built in 1891 – 92. The thirteen prints comprising this collection were copied from a photograph album loaned to the St. Louis County Historical Society, the copy prints and negatives were then transferred to the NEMHC. The prints show the exterior and interior of the building.
The collection contains photographs of Duluth, primarily West Duluth, gathered from a variety of sources.
The collection consists of seven cabinet cards, all but one of which is albumen.
The collection consists of photographs by Caswell & Davy. The photographs are of Superior Street from 1st or 2nd Avenue West, looking east up the hill and down toward the water; also, there is a photograph of the steamer "Arizona" from 1868.
The collection consists of 8x10 and oversized (on linen rolled) original prints of photographs by Crandall and Fletcher of Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection consists of a four page report and one page cover letter, both dated April 1, 1966, and 26 black and white silver gelatin, 8x10, photographs. The photographs are of blocks and buildings between Michigan Street and Second Street, Mesabi Avenue to Third Ave. East.
The collection contains correspondence, press releases, newspaper clippings, programs, ephemera, and photographs from the annual Winter Frolic event. Some of the photographs were taken by photographer Hugh McKenzie.
The collection contains family correspondence and photographs of the family.
The collection consists of one reel of color, standard 8mm film, 30 minutes in length. The film shows various scenes around Duluth, Minnesota during different seasons.
The collection contains photographs and glass plate negatives of Duluth, Minnesota taken by photographer Paul Gaylord.
The collection consists of photograph albums from various photographers and collectors.
All postcards donated to the archives are added to this collection. The cards are arranged by the subjects used in the general historical photograph collection; the subjects are filed alphabetically.
The collection consists of cabinet cards and unmounted, primarily, albumen prints stamped with Newton's name or his advertisement. It is assumed he made the photographs.
This collection contains glass plate negatives and photographic prints collected by Dr. Gillespie. Images include doctors, clinics, hospitals, nurses, the St. Louis County Medical Society, and early scenes of Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection includes photographs of views from the Duluth, Minnesota area.
The collection consists of 36 photographs, 28 of them in an album. Subjects of the photographs include: views of Duluth, Central High School, view of West End, Duluth Imperial Mill Co., snow scenes, logging camp and lumbering scenes, buildings, Whaleback ships, Incline Railroad at 6th Avenue West, grain elevators, Park Point bathers chute, train wreck and lake vessels.
The collection is made up of eight photographs by Chester Lewis showing buildings of Duluth or the surrounding area.
The collection consists of six undated photographs, collected by Marvin Meierhoff. The photographs depict the Kelley-How-Thomson Company Building; Marshall-Wells Company Building; and Blake & Waite Company Building in Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection consists of photographs collected by Wayne Olsen. The photos are from about 1922 and include scenes of East 4th Street from about 27th Ave. East to 34th Ave. East, including views from Hawthorne Road., Comstock Ave., Snivley Road from Morley Parkway in Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection contains two scrapbooks, three photographs of the newsboys, letters, a Kiwanis newsletter with an article about Pearsons, and a book of sketches of Duluth, Minnesota in 1894.
The collection includes photographs, newspaper clippings, and correspondence.
The collection contains one small sketchbook of Duluth scenes and citizens.
The collection consists of two photograph albums. The first contains family photos with some descriptive information in the first section of the album. The second contains photos of Minnesota Power and Light installations with dates and descriptions.
This popular 2000 documentary video is also titled “Snively’s Road: The History of Skyline Parkway”, and was available for sale through Ryan. Mark Ryan has presented the video as a program and lectured on the subject of the development and history of Skyline Drive.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains 44 photographs depicting street scenes, buildings, and locations in and around Duluth.