Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
The collection contains records of Clyde Iron Company (1889), Northwestern Supply Company (1899), Northwestern Manufacturing Company (1899), Clyde Iron Works, Cleveland Duluth Company, Inc. (1920), Willamette Clyde Company (Oregon, 1923), Cleveland Duluth Holding Company of Minnesota (1926) and Clyde Iron Works Sales Company (renamed Clyde Sales Company) the sole distributor for Clyde Iron Works. There are no records of the Clyde Equipment Company.
The collection contains photographs, slides, and negatives, 1901-1954; Weekly Activity Letters to the Board of Directors from the General Manager, 1949-1980; speeches by General Manager Fred Voss, 1954-1961; and a small amount of Duluth, Missabe, and Northern employee information, primarily car shop employees, 1894-1902.
The collection contains administrative and crime records including Duluth, West Duluth, West End, and New Duluth offices/stations.
The collection contains payroll books, 1892-1900; general journal vouchers for repairs, stock dividends, insurance supplies and sundries, 1892-1894; correspondence regarding normal business activities and train accident reports, 1933-1947; and a 1921 lease. The collection also includes architectural specifications for the building, and payroll records, and casualty reports.
The collection documents Elliott's and its predecessor companies. The records consist primarily of production and financial records.
The collection consists of materials gathered by King about many railroads but primarily the Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway and its predecessor railroads Duluth and Iron Range Railway, and Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway.
The collection consists of: biographical information; correspondence, 1889 – 1947; More hospital records, 1907–1942, which include small amounts of personnel information and duties of staff and nurses; More articles published from 1919–1936; Mayo Memorial event, 1938, 1939; civic activity files,1908–1939; early Eveleth, Minnesota history files, 1926; and news clippings, 1892–1952. Also included is a three part history of More Hospital by Margaret More, 1980.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.