Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains the administrative records of the Adath Jeshurun Congregation in Minneapolis, Minnesota from 1884 to 2014. Adath Jeshurun is the first Conservative congregation west of the Mississippi River. B’nai Emet Synagogue of Minneapolis, Minnesota merged with Adath Jeshurun in 2011, and its records are included in this collection as well.
This collection consists of the materials of Bet Shalom, a Reform Judaism synagogue in Minnesota that was founded in 1981. The congregation grew under Rabbi Norman Cohen and found their permanent home in Minnetonka, a western suburb of the Twin Cities.
This collection consists of newspapers, emails, financial papers, correspondence, and planning documents from the various Jewish advocacy organizations and synagogues that Edward Rapoport was involved in around the Twin Cities.
This collection consists of various newsletters and bulletins of local Jewish organizations and congregations collected over time by the Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest.
This collection consists of files related to Mount Zion Congregation in Sioux Falls SD, including the Tidings of Zion newsletter and various administrative materials.
This collection consists of administrative records from Mount Zion Temple in St. Paul, the very first Jewish congregation in the Minnesota.
This collection consists of the records of Temple Israel synagogue in Duluth, Minnesota, as well as its predecessors before a merge (Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel) and other local Jewish Duluth organizations incuding Hadassah and Duluth Jewish Federation.
This collection consists of the records of Temple Israel, a Reform congregation that is the oldest synagogue in Minneapolis and one of the largest congregations in the United States.