Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains the administrative records of the Adath Jeshurun Congregation in Minneapolis, Minnesota from 1884 to 2014. Adath Jeshurun is the first Conservative congregation west of the Mississippi River. B’nai Emet Synagogue of Minneapolis, Minnesota merged with Adath Jeshurun in 2011, and its records are included in this collection as well.
This collection consists of the administrative materials and historical research related to the B'nai Abraham Synagogue in Virginia, Minnesota, as well as the Virginia Federation for Jewish Service and the Virginia Ladies Aid Society, which met at and supported B'nai Abraham over the years.
This collection consists mostly of the research papers of Marilyn Chiat that were used for the publication of We Rolled Up Our Sleeves: A History of the United Jewish Fund and council of Saint Paul and its Beneficiary Agencies, which was published in 1985. Personal papers and general research papers are also included.
This collection consists of administrative records from Mount Zion Temple in St. Paul, the very first Jewish congregation in the Minnesota.