Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of the materials of Bet Shalom, a Reform Judaism synagogue in Minnesota that was founded in 1981. The congregation grew under Rabbi Norman Cohen and found their permanent home in Minnetonka, a western suburb of the Twin Cities.
This collection consists of administrative materials from the Beth Jacob Congregation, previously known as Sons of Jacob, the second oldest Jewish congregation in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
This collection consists of records from the Gedaliah Leib Congregation, an Orthodox congregation that was in existence from 1955 to 1973 in St. Paul, Minnesota.
This collection consists of various materials from synagogues throughout Minnesota including: Adath Jeshurun, Beth El, Sons of Abraham, Temple of Aaron, and Temple Israel.
This collection consists of administrative materials related to Or Emet Congregation, a Minnesota congregation for Humanistic Judaism.
This collection consists of the records of Temple Israel synagogue in Duluth, Minnesota, as well as its predecessors before a merge (Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel) and other local Jewish Duluth organizations incuding Hadassah and Duluth Jewish Federation.